Chapter6:Room237&REDRUM

As Tine past Threw Danny was Playing with his Toy Trucks In the Hallway and he saw something Brownhair,SameCloths,saying sameThings.Come Play with us forever and ever and ever.but in Danny's minded he was playing with Trucks and cars. a Couple Hours Later Danny was Exploring To Room 237 But Danny's dad Was suposed To drink after He dislocated Danny's arm He was amajanaiting Things he saw someone at the Bar and Said: Hi Loyd! . He Took Like 6 shots Of whatever it was he Drank? Beer,Shampan,AppleJuice, I don't Know really I don't...CARE! After That One Tourist In Chapter1 saw it on the TV the Overlook look hotels weather he was concerned about The Overlook hotel so he Travel along Journey To the Overlook Hotel And Befor He new It Out of No were Jack Swinged an Axe Right in his Chest Dug it in there. Danny was There watching The Whole Thing he was scared and didn't Go Any were Close To Him He Rished To The Room and Wendy was The With Him Taking a Nap. When That Happend That's when Cabin Fever Really Got SURIOUS! And also Jack a couple Minutes Later went back To the Room but Danny was Holding a Kitchen Knife And Found Lipstick and On the Front Of The Door He wrote REDRUM he says it again and again each Time He said It I went faster And louder.evenchaly Wendy woke Up To Danny Shouting REDRUM . She realized that it spelled Murder Backwords and Befor She New it she hured Something Breaking and Someone Breaking In! It was Jack Oh No and Wendy Toke Danny and Rushed To the Window. And Jack was Breaking Down The Door and 10Sec Later He unlocked The Door with His Axe And Said: Wendy I'm Home! And he went forward To the Bathrom Door and Knocked And Said: Little Pigs Little Pigs Let Me in. not by The chair of my chini chin chins And he Swinged His axe Durectly at the and said: and Tnen I'll Hoof! And I'll Puff! And I'll Blow Your House Down he went Up To the Wooden Brooken Part And said: HERES JHONY!