preface

"Sometime appearance can't correlate with your true personality "

-------------------------------☆♡☆--------------------------

Rivya Sinha,A normal girl from an average middle class family. Intelligent and beautiful girl,in shot beauty with brains. Fun-loving, full of joy,childish and clumsy. She is living in Delhi with her family. She is peacefully studying in University of Delhi.She respects and loves everyone but can't stand if someone mess with her family or with her loveones she can be a bitch when its time. She doesn't take anyone's favor or even shit and returns with proper interest.Although  she is childish but she got some next level anger issues. One her first day of collage she got in fight with one of the handsome senior who is rich,rude,arrogent boy of the collage whose brother is one of the biggest business man in India with cold and rude personality.

Shourya singhania,CEO of The Singhania Groups. His nature is bossy, rude and a complete workaholic. He is graduated from one of the top University in business major and returned to India to inherit his family business.At the young age of 25 ,he is at a position where people can't reach  even after spending their lifetime working for it. Apart from having a strong family background it was his own skills and wisdom which makes him a successful businessmen. He is a kind of person  who don't believe at love at first sight or we can say that he doesn't believe in love anymore. Will his stick to his thought even after meeting Rivya?

Read this book to find out what happens to them and how their  life is going to take a turn.
Will shourya fall in love with rivya or will he hate her for  troubling his little beloved brother. How rivya is going to survive in her collage after fighting  with his senior. Will it going to be her first and  last day of the college?

___________________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------

~°•••••••••••••••••••Tropes••••••••••••••••°~

■ Who is she.?
Hate to love
■  Revenge 
■fake relationship
■Billionaire romance
■ Possiveness
■Suspense

♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

♡ Book covers ♡

-------NOTE-------

-------NOTE-------

Firstly I want to say that this is my first ever book I have written  in my life and I want you guys to give my book a try . I hope I don't disappoint you all and if you like please vote . It would make my day and I will feel motivated.

● This is my solely written story and I will definitely not like  it if anyone  tries to copy it please be a little respectful and don't copy it .

● I don't have experience in writing stories so if the book will have mistake please correct me.

●  My English is not really good so if there are any grammatical mistake do correct me in comments.

● The pictures used in this book belongs to their respective owners ,I took them from Pinterest and do not own them.

● This is a world of FRICTIONAl. Any incidents that is happening in this book is purely frictional like      possessiveness, revenge,fights,obsession etc is not tolerable  in real life and I also don't support this ,so  please understand the difference.

● This book will contain some mature contents,so if you are underage or not comfortable please don't read the marked scenes.

That's  all I have to say . If you like please vote my story because that means a lot🤍

With love ,
Inaya🤍

   Enjoy reading 🤍

   Follow me guys on Insta @auth_inaya_or