1.5

In this world it is kill or be killed, poor or rich, happy or sad, sheep or wolf. The price of being a sheep is boredom.The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care. A sheep will always follow a way that his or her master taught, no matter what. All others will follow the way as the leader leads them.

On another hand, we have Wolf, who stands alone, with their own perspective to live a life. Surely that is the one who has always been seen as a threat to sheep, whatever he does will keep on annoying the group of Sheep. But the wolves are the one who never backs down from the words of the surrounding.

It is said that people who want to be wolves actually need to fight for their dream and have to stand alone in their path. They are most likely the lone wolves who wander around on their goals and never step back. They will consider their Idea with Sheep's and society, but they will stand away from the crowd and won't even bother what the world thinks about them.

But they also find great happiness, because they follow their own dreams and make their own plans. Their lives tend to end up just the way they want them to. Wolves are the innovators, the inventors and artists, and writers. They ignore everybody. They have to or they'd never get things done.

Then there are the sheeps who will think out of the blue also, will share their Idea to the rest of the sheep and will end up not moving further with the same, as 90% of other sheep didn't appreciate or agree with his Idea. It's something like they are carried up with what others will say? I mean, sheep are those creatures that don't even stand with their own words if they fail to prove. They will simply turn their back on you.

Dawn Parker was a sheep and she knew that, she knew that no matter what Stefan Parker asked her to do she would do it, he told her to jump she'd ask how high. But he was gone, Dawn Parker was free but at the same time she was still stuck in a loop.

Dawn parked the car in the driveway of her new house. When Stefan Parker died he had a house in his name, because there was no next of kin the house was left to Dawn.

The girl dropped her head on the stirring real, her heart beating slightly faster than it should've."

Dawn sighed as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the car. The house looked so dead if that made any sense.

The Parker girl opened the door to the house. "What the hell?" Dawn whispered although the outside of the house looked gloomy and dreadful the inside of the house looked friendly and almost comfortable.

Dawn walked in the halls seeing multiple framed pictures of a baby, the baby looked almost familiar.

Her heart dropped, the minute that Dawn walked into that room her heart dropped, it was Dawn's nursery. Dawn Parker stared at the pink and blue nursery. This wasn't Stefan Parker's house. This was Amaya Parker's house. This was supposed to be Dawn Parker's life.

Her life was supposed to be filled with happiness and joy not with sadness and anger. She was robbed of any chance she had to be happy to be a kid all because of Stefan Parker and Charles Lee Ray.

Dawn walked over to the nightstand seeing Amaya Parker in a hospital room holding baby Dawn. The girl tilted her head, her vision becoming blurry. Dawn always wondered how she was supposed to miss someone she never met.

How can you miss someone you've never met? But Dawn Parker was robbed of her mother, her children's grandmother, the person who was supposed to hold her when she was scared and to call her when she was lonely.

Most people who had just been shot and survived a fire would usually not go to school, but given the fact that Dawn wanted to make sure the three kids were safe she went anyways,