𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆

Every thing is googled translted so please don't attack me. (Korean is)

"This round of no respect Battle with the weakest dancer is a special round!" Daniel said and everyone look at him as he stop before he kept going

"It's a battle of aces round." Daniel said and everyone wanted to know what that was.

"Select the ace dancer to represent you're crew an ace dancer will randomly be named to enter the fight zone first if the other ace dancer thinks the ace dancer in the fight zone is weak you can challenge them to a battle if there more then two one will be chosen for the battle the two dancer will each dace to the same song for 40s." Daniel said and everyone started clapping knowing this could be a turn over.

"Special points will be given out in the ace battle the winner of the ace battle will be given  two points which is twice the original point." Daniel said shocking everybody and everyone wanted to win this challenge.

"The loser will be deducted two points you're either get double winning points or losing points will you knonw selcet you're ace to represent you're crew." Daniel said and Suma look at everyone.

"Anyone wants to go?" Kirsten remarked, and everyone answered no because they were terrified, except for Suma, who looked around for a hint.

"Okay, I guess I'll go, "Kirsten said, saying she did not want to put them under any pressure and that she was the leader.

INT Nosum: She's the leader, and she feels like she has to take one for the team, but not today. I'm going to show her that she doesn't always have to do everything for us, and I'm going to win this battle and make her proud. 

"Kirsten, it's okay, I'll go," Suma remarked, and Kirsten looked surprised.

"Really?" Kirsten stated, and Suma nodded.

"You just sit back in and watch you dance enough time to relax," Suma remarked, and Kirsten smiled.

"The battlers for the first round of the ace battle are Baby Sleek from Wolf'Lo," Daniel announced as Baby Sleek stood up and began wandering around.

"She won so many battles from 2001 to 2023 that no one dared to battle her!" Suma yelled it in Korean, startling the entire crews that didn't know she knew korean.

"gnionen tlrage anhspnida."(She's not wrong.) Haechi remarked while staring at Suma, who smiled at her.

"Ace dancers who want to challenge Babysleek from Wolf'Lo to win points, make your move; you have 100 seconds," Daniel remarked, as Babysleek encouraged someone to confront her.

"No one challenges me; do I win two points?" Baby sleek stated.

"durioown goyangi!" (scardy cat) Suma screamed, attempting to get someone to challenge Baby Sleek.

INT Nosuma: I was a scaredy cat to whom I seemed to challenge someone who had battled from 2001 to 2023. Let me catch up before I face them.

Someone from one million heard her, obviously close to them, and she got up.

Winner is Baby sleek.

"The next dancer is Jam Republic Suma." Daniel said and Suma held on to her mic as she stand up.

"nuguna naege dozenhago sipa solsichi gnang jamirl gajgo sipa." (Anyone wants to challenge me I honestly just wanna have fun.) Suma said walking around and to her surpised few people stands up.

Bada Lee from Bebe 

Rena from TSUBAKILL 

DeepNDap's Mina

Vessi Ladybounce

She smiled as she saw them and was surprised that Bada wanted to dance against her; she felt horrible that she would have to crush the poor girl's pride.

INT Nosum:My problem is when Niki Minaj Yikes came on, I was like what yall know about this song but it was over for them it Niki and when I dance to her I can't stop?

Suma smirk as she heard Niki minaj-Yikes she knew it was over for them.

She watching Mina as she begin, and it pained her soul. The poor girls was offbeat, but she gave it her best.

Rena was good she kinda hyped up since she killed it, but she did enjoy hers.

Bada Lee.....GO!" Daniel shouted, as the music began to play.

 Bada was pretty and Handsom in a manner. 

She understood how to move her body to the music, which was quite nice, and she said her dancing was extremely soothing but nothing compared to what Suma was about to do.

Suma clapped for all of them, but when it was her turn, Daniel counted down and she grabbed her team manget, showing them placing it on the Jam republic win, and everyone was shocked except for her crew and Wolf'Lo cheered for her.

"She brave for that!" Monika said and Mike smirk nodding.

"Look their all piss off!" Somone from One million said.

 Niki started back up again and Suma went off.

This is her second battle, and she danced a little quicker this time, with her favorite dance was the spin.

Emma and the girls yelled, hyping her up, and she began rapping the words at the end while making a nasty expression, andshe bowed and shook their hands.

Everyone in Suma's battle waited for the judges, then Monica put up Bebe, and  Mike and Shunwo showed there cards at the same time holding Jam rupublic. 

Suma won.

 Suma bounce up and down cheering for herself before she bowed.

"I did it." Suma smiled at Kirsten, and Kirsten nodded.

"You're growing even more which makes me more proud." Kirsten expressed her gratitude for knowing Emma and Nosuma since they were children, and that seeing Suma win against four amazing people made her want to tear up.

Next was a dance crew Lady bounce was chosen against One million

Winner:Ladybounce

"I could actually cry tears for them they finally won." Suma said looking at Ladybounce they finally were smiling she hopes they grow more their very good as a team.