Laugh from a monster

The water bottom cannot be measured by her sight nor can she see what's hiding deep within those muddy liquid in front of her. She huffed a few breaths, contemplating things as she calmed her beating hard, bumping on her rib cage like some sort of  wild animal. She took a few step back, shaking limbs, scared for what's going to happen the next moment she plunged herself into that deep water.

"Y/n!"

Shrilled voice echoed, frenzy eyes looking at the woods, she gasped in fear, adrenaline rushing through as she took the first step. Running at her full speed before jumping down the cliff. She scream, loud as she can, wishing that before she fall into those deep water, someone might hear her last cry for help.

Water goes through her ears, her nose, making her choked. She plunged deeper and deeper, until her back hit the bottom. She blink before darkness finally consume her.

"Y/n, darlin. Could you please be so kind and give me that hammer near your feet?"

The (h/c) woman bend a little, picking up the hammer, she groaned at the weight as it slightly add little pressure to her still healing bones. A small kid walk up to her, (e/c) looking at her own, the small boy smile a little, giggling as he finally get the attention of his mother. The man, barely on his fourty, catch a glimpse of this. His cheeks blush in delight, a smile on his lips, he walks up to them, pulling out the hammer out her hands before carrying the small child. His black locks slightly became disheveled as the strong wind pass by. She put a fingers to a few long (wavy/straight/etc) strand that slip past through her loose ponytail.

"I've seen someone come through the docks yesterday. They'll probably looking for someone"
She start a few conversation, hoping to let her silent husband  say a few words. His back stiffen as he slowly tilted his head.

"Don't go out"

He warned, she lowered her head, hands grasping the end of his sleeve. He put the hammer down his working table as he grasped her scarred hand. He put it through his cheeks, putting a delicate kiss to her skin.

"I'm sorry, did I scared you?"

He murmured, the small boy in his arms emit a distress sound upon seeing his mother's distress. He tried to grabbed the older woman, wanting to be in her embrace. The man give a lingering kiss on his small head before putting the mute child down.

"Go along now son, be on your way, mother and I will have a talk"

The kid emit another sound, showing his unwillingness.

"Why don't you give me a kiss Arthur? Just to make mother feel alright?"

She said, the small boy run to her mother's embrace, giving her a lot of kisses, in which she find adoring, "go on now, father and I will talk, I'll find you after ok?"

Arthur reluctant go, leaving the couple alone. He carried her up, placing her atop the hip length cabinet, in which no one knows what he'd put inside. She hummed at him, her lips tracing his jaws.

"I did not go out"

She mumbled, way too busy in calming his rage down, just to avoid another abuse from him. The broken bones still not healing, she don't want to add a few more scars to her already broken body. "You swear?" He groaned, slowly grinding his strong hips on him. Gasp of breath soon followed as she dig her nails upon his wide back, a thing he loves so much.

(Y/n) tilted her head back a little, allowing his lips to leave bruises upon her flesh. She no longer called them love marks, no, those scary things of black and blue, hand prints around that delicate part of her body that makes her fear, trembling on her knees, those bite marks that draws blood, the way he slowly act like he'd been chewing something he adored the most, savouring her taste. She feels so scared, praying tho Gods that her skin wouldn't torn of, not wanting to add more horror to her ugliness.