weekend fun 03

Minho look at the caller ID and it was felix , he came outside from the library and picked up the call.

"Hyung , can you please come to town hall." felix said from the other side.
"Yeah , but why?" minho said .
"We are going to amusement park , I have called hyunjin hyung , Chan hyung and seungmin and they will be here in half an hour . so, please bring jisung with you as he is not picking up my call , i think he is sleeping so wake him up and I have called innie also he will be in our room in some time . Three of you come quickly." felix said .

"Let me speak also , OK we'll be there." he said .
"Thanks hyung." felix said as he disconnected the call.

Minho went into library and tell the librarian that he has to go now. Librarian nodded and thanked him for helping him.

.......

He knocked the room but then he remembered that jisung might be sleeping so he entered the 3rd year's room of his team , his eyes traveled through the room and stopped at a figure sleeping on last bed in corner .he went near to bed . His eyes were adoring the younger .

Minho pov^

"How can someone look this cute while sleeping ? Then I saw that his pendent was glowing more than usual , he must be having a good dream."I thought.

I shook his shoulder and he started opening his eyes slowly but seeing me he got shock and fell on the ground as he was sleeping on the corner of the bed.

A/n pov^
Minho hurriedly went to help him and made him sit on the bed .
"Are you okay jisung?"he said .
"Yes but what bring you here hyung."jisung said .

Minho tell him everything and than jisung went to take a quick shower and told Minho to wait for some minutes and till then jeongin was also their and he also went to change his clothes ( in different rooms , for sure)

After some moment Minho eyes landed on the side table on jisung's bed and it has photos of four of them , jisung with changbin and one in which jisung was kissing felix's cheeks.
Before he got a moment to think about it , both of them called him saying they are ready to go.

In half an hour they reached at town hall and saw that everyone was their already . They said sorry for being late but no one was angry , they greeted eachother and than jisung hugged felix.
"They look actually happy."minho thought.
..............

It was evening and everyone enjoyed so much , it was time for them to return in campus but felix and seungmin wanted to ride on ferris wheel so they all agreed.
While they were getting into the ride jisung was gone somewhere , felix wanted to wait for him minho said that he will come with jisung as they are already getting late.
Jisung came with two cotton candy in his hands . Minho told him that they are the only two left so both of them entered into another cabinet of the wheel .
Minho held jisung hand and both of them sat in their.
Jisung offered a cotton candy to minho as he has two. Minho thanked him and spoke while breaking the silence .

"Are you said that I didn't let felix wait for you." minho said.
"Why would I be sad hyung? He was so happy to come in and his happiness is my happiness." jisung said .

"Do you guys like eachother?"minho said remembering the photo he saw in morning.

"I love felix and all of my friends so much as they are the one who brought light in my dull life."jisung said .
"Back then I only had changbin to talk to and when he came here that one year was so hard for me but I am glad that I came here and meet amazing people like you guys." he added.
"Didn't you had friends in school." minho said .

"As you know my mother was a human and back then in school peopel didn't excepted me and I was bullied so much." jisung said .
Minho was silently listening to him.
Jisung added, "my life in school was horrible until middle school but then I met changbin and we became friends . My classmates later realised that hurting me was not the right thing and they do apologised to me but all their past doing affecting my mental health and I got anxiety."

"My health got much better in past two Years since I met my friends and now I also want to get along more with you guys so we can form a nice team." jisung said with a bright smile.

"I am glad that we get a friend like you and we will always be here for u so don't hesitate to tell us anything."minho said while holding jisung's hands reassuring him that he trust and support jisung.

........

That was long hehe....
Hope you guys will like it ❤️

It's fun writing when you have exam tomorrow