CHAPTER 19

Lisa didn't know what to do when jimin stormed out of her apartment and Namjoon had rushed out to clarify things. She thought about calling jimin but decided against it as he probably did not pick up her call. At last, she decided to take a bath to relax herself.

Since, Lisa was expecting no more visitors so she wore her night suit.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Lisa groaned in annoyance and went to open the door.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised to see jimin on the door.

"Will you be kind enough to ask me to come inside and help me carry these things. " Jimin said trying to make a hold of items in his hands.

Lisa took the pizzas and milkshakes from his hand and moved aside to let him in. Lisa thought that jimin was in a good mood as he placed all the items on the table. She was confused by his sudden change in behaviour.

"Um... So are you not angry with me ? " Lisa asked.

"Ok... I thought I owed you an explanation." He said and started narrating why he canceled the evening date and the tension between their bosses. "But at last all is settled and they both are still together. "

Lisa stared at him for a few minutes, processing the information. Then, she took a cushion from her sofa and began hitting jimin .

"Idiot! You could have just told me everything and acted only in front of jungkook sir. Do you know how tense I was. ? I hate you.! " Lisa shouted.

"I apologized now, I am sorry and I also bring your favourite pizza and milkshake and even your favorite flowers . I deserve forgiveness. " Jimin said trying to save himself from the cushion attacks.

"That's your another mistake. You could have told me that you are coming so I would have worn better clothes. " She shouted again.

When she realized what she said,she stopped hitting and sat down on sofa. Jimin too breathed a sigh of relief and sat next to Lisa.

"Should we watch a movie? " He asked

"We.... Can. " Lisa sighed and gave him the tv remote.

The few hours past with them watching movies and eating the pizza , chocolates and milkshake. The next movie was a romantic movie.

Suddenly jimin turned towards Lisa and said "Lisa.... I.... I want to tell you.... Something" He shuttered.

He took a deep breath and..
"You.... You are.... "

"I am.. "

"You... Are.... Bea.... Be... " He tried to say it.

"Do you mean I am beastly? How rude of you!!! " She misunderstood him.

"I didn't mean that!!!! "

"I just wanted to tell you that you are very beautiful. That I have fallen in love with you but you didn't let me complete."
He said in one breath.

"WHAT!! "

Jimin suddenly realized that he just proposed her . He took out a Rose from his pocket and forward towards her.

"Yes.i love you, I wanted to propose in a more romantic way , but you interrupted me and i just blurted it out "jimin said.

" Oh. "Lisa replied.

" What's with the 'oh'? Wouldn't you say anything else? "Jimin asked.

Lisa hugged him and then took her Rose from his hands. " Ok. I love you too "

Jimi stared into her eyes for sometimes and slowly shifted towards her. Lisa was lost in the beautiful orbs when he started leaning in. But their trance broke when accidentally Lisa hand touched the volume button of the tv remote .