•1• First encounter

*YN POV*

Birds chirping, sun shone and here YN woke up. She started getting ready to go to her medical college.

Coming out of the bathroom she wore a simple yet elegant kurti and a skinny jeans. Stroking her hair she moved forward to apply eyeliner and lastly  a lipstick on her plump lips. Checking the whole outfit, her hairs, lips everything she took her bag and went in living room.

Her mom was preparing  breakfast for her, her dad was reading newspaper while her brother was busy in his mobile.

YN : Good morning Dad, Good morning Mom.

She greeted them while taking the seat on sofa.

Y/D : Good morning YN

He greeted her back moving his eyes to her and later back to newspaper

Y/M : Good morning

She greeted her back while coming in living room, breakfast in her hands.

Jaehyun : What about me ? You didn't greeted me...He asked making a sad face.

YN : I greet to humans you know...

She said casually holding her laugh

Jaehyun : Mooooommm!!!
He whined.....

Ultimately mom is his saviour.

Mom: Yn he is your brother... You should greet him too.

I made a disgusting face at him while he was smirking.... I always know he is trying to play victim card in front of mom.

After a small chit-chat I came out of the house wearing shoes.....my bestfriend jennie was waiting for me.
And here jaehyun was watering the plants.

He still didnt saw jennie here waiting for me....I already know he have crush on her....An evil plan came to my mind .

I instantly went towards the tap from where water is getting supplied in the pipe and put it off. Not seeing the water coming out of the pipe he started seeing inside the pipe. hoping for water to see....

As soon as he checked the pipe putting the pipe near his I put on the tap whole water splashed on his face...

Jennie and I both started laughing loudly...listening to the voice he starred at me and Jennie.

But wait.....instead of chasing  me he was starring at Jennie. Instead of getting angry of frustrated he was just smiling looking at her.... See didn't I said he is in love.

YN: *fake coughing* if you are finished watching her can we go?

Jaehyun: Um mm * he blushed and ran inside the house*

YN: Do you love him?

I asked her.

Jennie: What !! N-no

Her cheeks started getting red just by mentioning jaehyun and here she was was denying.

Jennie started pulling me outside with her.

I started laughing at her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IN COLLEGE

It was a break time. YN is in the ground waiting for jennie she went inside  canteen .

A handsome man in formals came towards YN...

? : Excuse me!!

YN: Yes

? : Can you pls tell me where is the classroom of Kim jennie.

YN : Why?? Are you her boyfriend? Hmm mm??

?:No , I just cam-

YN: listen carefully she will not like you OK.

Jennie came towards them.

Jennie: Brother you are here!!

Listening to jennie , YN tilted her face towards her in a shocked manner.

Jennie: YN , meet my brother Kim Taehyung.

YN : Uhhh ummm  Hello!!

She was now embarrassed....

Tae: I just came here to give you your tiffin box.
He said passing her.

Jennie: Thank you!!

YN and jennie both started walking inside the college and tae started walking outside the campus.

Yn and tae both turned their head back at the same time and saw each other.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !!! First part of Immortal love is posted. Do you liked the first part??😍

I expect you'll to shower the love you'll gave me in previous book.

Don't forget to vote and comment✨