[17]

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

||𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗||

It's already 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 , nothing has been found about her yet, i didn't 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 last night, I'm going back to find her....

I went down to the kitchen , mom and Dad were 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 sitting with their heads down towards the table , They weren't even having 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭...

Taehyung:  𝐦𝐨𝐦 !!

I told them and they both started looking at me...

Mom:  𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠-𝐠 come Eat something!!

Taehyung: you guys are asking me to eat, And even both of you are not 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...

Mom:  It's not like that we are also 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

Taehyung:  don't lie to me mom!By doing this you will definitely not get her. So don't worry too much , trust me 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 in any 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭!!

Dad:  i think we should inform her parents 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭!

Taehyung: no dad not yet ! Otherwise they'll be 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 like 𝐮𝐬!

Mom: honey taehyung is right We 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 tell her family 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 right now !

Dad: 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲!!

Taehyung: mom dad I am going to find her , and don't wait for me 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 okay!!

i said and and closed the door, I started walking towards my car and Start the car, I was driving 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 , I was fully focused on the road

" ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ"

I increased the speed of my car and went straight to 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞...

I stopped my car in front of his apartment ,And i went in front of his door and started 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 harshly...

Taehyung: 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱!!!! Open the door!!!

i shouted while knocking on the door..