07. unexpected beach visit

chapter 07. "Unexpected beach visit"

 "Unexpected beach visit"

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

"mmmmm....." Y/N wakes up to the sound of her doorbell ringing. 'Who the heck would be in front of my door in a weekend....'

Ding ding ding

"ugh fine...." Y/N gets up, still tired. She opens the door, "Huh..? Nendou? Kaido..?"

"Hey, buddy! you finally opened the door!"

"yeah, I did. Do you need anything..?"

"yeah! Wanna go to the beach with us?" Nendou said.

"N-"

Again. I ended up going with them.

"Hey, pal! let's go to the beach!" "I was just walking around here and saw your name on the door and figured this was your house."

'MENACING'

"K-ku, is this your friend..?"

"Wah! Ku finally brought a friend home! I'm so happy!" then she started to cry-

"I'm not friends with Saiki." "huh..?"

"We're pals!" 

"Wah! I never thought Ku would have a pal!" Then Saiki saw Y/n pop up from Nendou's back.

'you're here too?' Saiki asked, as Y/N starts to walk towards Saiki. "yeah. I had no choice." she sighed.

"Pal, you didn't tell me you had a sister."

"wah! he thinks I'm Ku's sister! I'm so happy!"

"how many times is he gonna make her cry?" 'don't know..'

"Wait your my pal's mom?" 

"That's right, what brings you two here?" Kurumi inquired while wiping a tear from the edge of her eye.

"We wanted to take him to the beach." 

"How nice!"

'Not a chance.'

"your pal and y/n came all this way for you and you're just gonna decline? You're going Kusuo." Saiki's mom said, changing the tone of her voice."