August

August , the month that we starting to get closer and closer with each other . We started to text each other goodnight's , those meaning less I love you's , and those random flirts that made us giggles so much .

19 August ,
The first day that we are on the phone , telling stories about each other's life . On that day on , i started to catch feelings for you . I don't know how , but i just do . I seriously admire for the stuff that you do , your voice is such a melody to my ears , your face is just so angelic and unique , u have this humour that pulls me closer to you . I thought that i've said to myself to not get involved in this "type" of relationship anymore , but i just couldn't help myself . I don't know what charm that u are using but i just fall for your existence . I started blushing and shit but i didn't show it , but my heart was beating like crazy . I wasn't gonna hope on you too much , because honestly i know that you are not that kind of person , who is interested in this "type" of relationship . I know then that i don't stand a chance to be yours , so i act normal and act like i wasn't in love , hoping that the feeling will slowly fade away by itself . But it didn't , it wasn't that easy .

The Rest Of August (I can't remember the dates smh)
We started to flirt a lil different . The whole time i texted u , i was smiling at my phone , giggling and kicking my feet . The more we hangout the more i fall for you . Fun facts , im that someone who isn't patient , if i have feelings for someone , and i think that i have a chance with that specific someone , the urge to confess to them is racing to come out . even the chance to get together with them is freaking low .
I don't want to make u feel uncomfortable because of the feelings i had for u . So i decided to just give u hints . Day by day , i give you hints to make it more obvious but i just want u to find it out by your own . Why did i do that u may ask ? well , i don't know either .