Chapter 1 - Red/Blue

Myungsoo and Woohyun were best friends. Having known each other longer than anyone else could remember, they would spend ample amounts of time together. It was an ideal bromance.

Wherever Myungsoo would go, Woohyun would be close behind, and vice versa.

This time, the two were on a train headed to Busan for a school vacation. They were an hour from Seoul, and Woohyun was already bored.

"I hate train rides." Woohyun complained. "There's nothing to do, and it's a 3 hour trip!"

Myungsoo was silent, as he was furiously tapping on his tablet, playing an RPG.

Woohyun sighed at his friend's lack of sympathy for his boredom. "Hey, let me play for a sec." he asked, grabbing at Myungsoo's tablet.

"Hold on, I gotta get my Pearl Berserker to level 20!" Myungsoo exclaimed, while moving the tablet away from Woohyun's reach.

"Why do you take so long? I already got my character to level 50 in like 15 minutes at home..." Woohyun muttered.

Turning his neck, he looked down the aisle to see the many students of his school sleeping, chatting, complaining, eating, making out, etc.

While scanning the aisles, he caught the eyes of Song Jieun, who gave him a grin. Woohyun smiled back and waved, but she was already absorbed in her book again.

He excitedly faced back to Myungsoo, who was still tapping furiously. "Myung, you know that girl from class 3-E? Jieun?"

Myungsoo gave a grunt.

"Yeah well, I'm pretty sure she likes me."

This caught Myungsoo's attention. He paused the game and looked behind, scanning for Jieun among the other students. Finally, he found her. She was pretty looking, with golden orange hair put up in a ponytail. He too, made eye contact with her briefly when she looked up for a split second. She immediately blushed.

Sighing, he turned back to Woohyun. "Sorry dude...I think you'll have a better chance with some other girl." he said.

Woohyun frowned. "What are you, a love expert?" he asked.

"Just trust me, you'll get your heart broken."

"I'm trusting you, then. You're somehow always right." Woohyun laughed.

Myungsoo grinned and signified that he was done by handing the tablet to Woohyun. While his friend began playing, Myungsoo looked out the window. His eyes were met with the beautiful scenery of a large lake below. The clear blue water was sparkling, which matched the cloudless blue sky above. The train was heading along the edge of a cliff, giving him full access to the imagery of his surroundings.

Pulling out his phone, he started taking pictures. Photography was one of his passions, and this was the perfect opportunity to add some shots to his massive collection of photos. By the end of the trip, they would have enough pictures to add to the photobook the two were making. Woohyun wasn't much of a photographer, but he was skilled in graphic design and writing, making him the ideal candidate (and friend) to create the book.