˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

He was one for physical affection and he frequently followed you around the school. At first, you didn't mind but it started to get annoying. However, in his eyes, he just wanted your attention. He just wanted you to turn around and give him attention but when you didn't. He pouted but proceeded to follow you around like a lost puppy. Soon enough, you stopped walking and turned toward him with a blank look in your eyes.

He smiled almost immediately since he now had your attention turned towards him. It made him feel rather excited.
"Satoru...please...stop following me." You say seriously and his smile immensely falters. When you said 'please', it sounded like more of an order than a plea. He hated being ordered around, especially by the one he had fallen head over heels for. You.

"What?" He questioned, hoping he heard you right. His expression was not all that thrilled by your words.
"You're going to make me repeat myself? I said stop following me." You respond. He didn't want to hear that answer but to push down his frustration, he did a dramatic slump against the wall near him.

"Oh no...I've been rejected. Whatever shall I do?" He questioned, putting his arm over his forehead.
"Get over it." You said casually. He looked at you dumbfoundedly.
"Oh, how you hurt me with your harsh words!" He exaggerated.

You rub the bridge of your nose in irritation before seeing Megumi rounding the corner. You perked up.
"Fushiguro! Come get your man-child of an instructor!" You called to the black-haired first year. He merely glanced at you and waved you off.
"No, he's your problem now," Megumi stated as he backed out of view. Your eyes widened.

"Fushiguro! Get your ass back here!" You yelled but Megumi was gone. You sighed in irritation. You heard snickering from behind and turned to see Itadori holding back laughter.
"Itadori...if you weren't Sukuna's vessel. I'd kill you!" You snapped but in reality, you couldn't kill him. He was your favorite first year.
"Oop-" Itadori spoke as the mouth of Sukuna appeared on his cheek.
"You can sure try to kill me but I'll kill you before anything else!" Sukuna laughed.
"Don't test me dammit-" you said seriously as Itadori slapped the mouth on his face and chuckled awkwardly.
"Anyways...good luck with Gojo sensei." He smiled before running off.

Gojo had a cocky smirk on his face when Itadori ran off. He pulled you close to him which made you pause.

"Let me go."
"How about no?"
"Satoru..."
"Hm?"
"Run."
"Why?"
"Because I'm close to kicking you in the groin!"

With that threat, Gojo quickly stepped back, releasing you from his gasp. He pouted, "How harsh..." He whined.
"I don't give a damn." You say before walking off once more, "And don't follow me." She warned, disappearing around a corner out of Gojo's view.

A scowl replaced his smirk when you were out of view. He hated being brushed off by you. He couldn't stand it but it didn't help that you were oblivious to the fact he wanted to be close to you. In fact, how oblivious you were irritated him more than anything else.

"I will gain your favor eventually..." He says to himself before walking in the opposite direction you went, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looks over the rim of his glasses. His bright blue eyes were icy cold as he looked forward, walking through the school corridor. He needed to figure out what he was going to do with you and how he'd do it.