•~1~•

Felix pov:

I got out of the bus and walked towards the usual place. I had to show my ID and stuff like always and then they let me in. The race had just started but of course i was late again.

I walked over to where all the people were standing and tried to push through the mass. They were cheering and clapping. Once i got to the front i looked up at the monitors to watch the race. I didn't know any of these people but i liked races so i came here very often.

After some time i felt someone standing very close to me. I turned my head towards him and looked at him. He seemed very deep into the race. Then he noticed me looking at him. He looked at me and said: „the one on the front is my best friend". I nodded and then turned back around. He said: „he's really cool. He win's almost every race." and he sounded like a proud mom while saying that.

the last round was nearly over and i could hear the bikes coming closer. Number 04 was the winner and at the reaction of that guy behind me..it was his best friend. As soon as all the bikes were over the finish line the people rushed towards nr. 04 and congratulated him.

I turned around and walked back to where all the bikes were parked. I walked around and looked at them. One of the owners started talking to me.

„Hey Felix! You're here again. How was the race?". I smiled at him and said: „oh hi seojun. The race was alright. I have seen more existing ones." he chuckled and said: „yeah well that guy who won is barely beatable. Hey are you gonna stay for my race or do you have go leave?" he looked at me with his friendly smile. „Sorry i can't stay. I have school tomorrow and it's already 9pm. Plus my mom is gonna worry if i don't come home soon." he seemed a little sad so i quickly said „...but if you have a race that starts a little earlier then i could come there."
He looked at me and smiled again. „Yeah i have one next Tuesday at 4:30pm." i nodded and said „alright then i'll be there. You better win" we both laughed. I looked at my phone and then back at him
„alright i have to leave now. My train is coming in 15 minutes. See you on Tuesday." i smiled and walked away while waving at him. He waved back.

While leaving the property i put on my headphones and turned on my chill playlist. Once my train came i got inside and drove home.

-next day at school-

I walked towards my locker and opened it to grab my books. the hall was pretty crowded as usual and it was loud. After some time someone came up to me and happily said „hey felix!! How are you~" i closed my locker and smiled at him. „hi jeongin. I am pretty well. I didn't sleep very much. And you?" we started walking towards our class and kept talking. Jeongin is a very kind boy who i enjoy talking to. Sadly we only have chemistry together.

During chemistry we talked a little and i told him about the race yesterday and said that he should come with me some time. We agreed that he'd come with me on Tuesday.

After chemistry i went back to my locker, grabbed my lunch and changed my books. Then i went outside and sat on a empty bench. I took my lunch out of my bag and then started eating.

After sometime i heard someone call my and and looked up. I saw nabi walking towards me. She was smiling brightly and her two ponytails swung in the wind. I smiled and waved at her. She sat down across from me and started talking. „Hi felix! How are you today? Did anything exiting happen yesterday at the race?" she seemed very exited to know everything. I just nodded a little and said „the race was alright. But the guy that always win's, won again. I took a few pictures of the bikes though. You wanna see?" i smile.
She quickly nodded. I took out my phone and showed her the pictures i took yesterday.

After some time the lunch break was over and walked to my next class.

It was math. I hate math and i am not good at it at all. The teacher was explaining some weird formulas. I wasn't paying attention to anything and just looked out of the window.
The class was over quickly and now i had to find someone from who i could copy the notes from. I looked around the room and looked for someone who looked clever but not to much nerdy.

Finally i found someone. I packed my back and walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me with a cold and stern look.
„I- hi uhm..i wanted to ask if you'd let me-" he interrupted me. „No." his voice sounded harsh. I raised my eyebrows. „What? I didn't even-" „i know."
He walked past me and i turned around and looked after him. I quietly said to myself „what?" and then went to look for someone else to copy the math notes.

this was the first part. I know it's a little short but i had school today so it was kinda hard to finish this chapter through out the day.
Anyway i hope you have a good day/night<3