𝑣𝑖𝑖 ── 100.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓. When Leigh got the call from Spencer, it just confirmed her worst thoughts. She got dressed and sped to the FBI Headquarters.

     Their last case was just a tease from Foyet meant for Hotch, meaning that he had been watching Hotch and his family this entire time.

    She walked into the bullpen and saw it pretty much empty before sprinting up to the conference room where she knew everyone would be.

     She overheard the voices of the team talking about Foyet and his plan with Hotch. Something about a narcissist, just before she opened the door. All of the faces of the team went to her temporarily, greeting her with just their emotions. Penelope being the only one who greeted her verbally,

      "Hi, newbie. How's it going?" she asked her.

      "I should be asking you all that," Leigh replied. "Hotch, you said something about narcissism, but Foyet likes things that have meaning to him." she went up to the board and wrote out George Foyet's name. "I went back in the files and the addresses in blood he wrote on the bus that led us back to him. He might be doing the same thing with the alias."

      "Like an anagram." Spencer noted.

      She underlined the second g in George and the y in Foyet. Crossing out the letters she didn't need, she drew arrows perpendicular to the to the o, e, and g with e, f, and t on the other side.

      "You see something, Grimes?" Morgan asked her.

      "Not yet," she tilted her head slightly.

      "Leigh, he named himself The Reaper." Hotch let out.

     She wrote down The Reaper on the board before doing the same thing again, but this time she came up with the name of Peter Rhea.