SPECIAL CHAPTER I: IMAGES OF THE FUTURE

"Shall we move in together?"

That was the question Mr. Ramet asked Mr. Sisira about two months ago.

After Phugun broke into Cir's house to announce who it belonged to, his boyfriend Cir moved all of his things from Ratree's house including all his belongings from the condo room on the ground floor of Phugun, because that condo was initially acquired as a settlement under the original contract, he was now without a room.

Cir intends to find a new room in the same condo, but there were none available. Money was not the problem, because he had been acquiring stocks since he was out of his mother's sight, he had also saved a lot in that time, not including the help his father wanted to give him

Of course, Cir refused to take a bath.

He can do it alone, he can take care of Phu himself, he doesn't need to get anyone's help.

When all that happened, Phugun didn't hesitate to ask P'Cir to move into his room. There was a whole call to tell the mother who was abroad. That person doesn't care at all because she will respect the other party's decision, she just sends a message to Cir that:

"She says... Take care of my son"

When it was all over it seemed like it was over so easily, but that...wasn't the best part.

The issue is that the room may be spacious, but there is only one bedroom and a multipurpose room. Cir also had to place several computers that made the room look small. It makes him feel guilty for the child.

Even though Phugun doesn't care, Cir didn't want to be so selfish.

Finally after two months, Mr. Ramet told his boyfriend that he had found a bigger room, so that the two of them could live more comfortably.

Although Phugun considered it unnecessary, he reluctantly followed what the other said, Cir is a silent person, but after a long time, especially when examining which side to take, the other person already reads it like a book. The boy finally accepted.

Everything was going well enough when he found a room, then another problem appeared.

That was because...

"The second aunt does not agree, P'Cir"

One day, Phugun arrived and told his boyfriend with a sad face, after talking on the phone for a while.

"Aren't you moving?"

"No, Khrab" Phugun shook his head walking to hug the tall man, he pressed his face against the other's shoulder.

His expression was so cute that Cir could only raise his hand to stroke his nong's hair lovingly.

"She doesn't allowed us to move"

"Because?" Cir looked at him, as the small person placed his chin on his shoulder and wrinkled his nose.

It looks so cute that he raised his fingertips and gently strokes his nose.

"When my father passed away, P'Cir, Aunt Yai and Aunt Rong argued over who would take care of Phu. The second aunt lives in Bangkok, but the eldest aunt lives in Chanthaburi and is already very old. Phu's father he was the youngest, In the end the eldest aunt won because the second aunt had a family. Phu didn't want to bother their families, phu didn't want to go to Aunt Rong's house. She is very strict and she knew that the second aunt had children. Phu's cousins are very adorable, especially the youngest one is like a doll."