Malachite S̶c̶a̶r̶r̶o̶w̶

If you go into the woods outside Felheaven with a full garbage bag as an offering and a willingness to make a new "friend", you might just be able to find a certain exiled immortal willing to cut a deal. Just don't try to leave once they find you - they're not going to be happy with another 'betrayal', and an angry vampire isn't something to take lightly.

Watch your back! You'll need it.

Anyway, I designed them to be kind of grungy? Took some basis off formal wear (cuz modern vampires always wear fancy suits/gowns), but I wanted it to still be kind of ruined, on some level - the lapels and coat edges are torn, there's patches ever...

Anyway, I designed them to be kind of grungy? Took some basis off formal wear (cuz modern vampires always wear fancy suits/gowns), but I wanted it to still be kind of ruined, on some level - the lapels and coat edges are torn, there's patches everywhere, the shirt isn't buttoned all the way and the tie's loosened. Also, I wanted to work in a little bit of a subtle rockstar look - the fingerless gloves, leather pants, and spiky hair is supposed to be reminiscent of the lead singer of a garage band. 

They're one of my favorite ocs, because unlike the few anti-heroes or assholes with hearts of gold, I designed it to specifically be an antagonist. Maybe more of a henchman for someone more threatening, and with a bit of a tragic, understandable backstory and motives, but still a villain and an active threat. I wanted them to look the part - more cartoonish and wild, with jagged edges and grime all over.

Also, sorry for the low quality of the photos - I did traditional art this time but didn't have great lighting. And I'm sorry for my crappy handwriting.

As always, this is for an applyfic: Felheaven by Pouge-Kook-gang! Gonna link it in the comments, as per usual! Give em a follow and a vote and all that jazz.