16

Chapter 16 - Revelation

-

Ep, 34

-

Getting dropped off near the JiuJitsu dojang you refused to show your embarrassed face knowing that your (real) boyfriend would most definitely poke fun at you. Of course the thought crossed Taehoon's mind to cover the vulnerability he is facing but he knows so are you, so he pushes the teasing back- for now.

"Lemme see yer face." His voice, although still rough, was spoken softly, hands on your shoulders.

"No." Despite the rejection you slowly looked up into his eyes, your face absurdly red.

"There ya are." You felt humiliation creep up.

"'m sorry." Sorry for using you, sorry for taking advantage of your feelings, sorry for running away, sorry for being mean, sorry for being selfish, sorry- as if reading your thoughts, Taehoon leaned in and placed his lips on yours gently.

Not a moment later he pulled away, it was a soft but quick peck and for the first time you chased his lips. He chuckled. "Yer loud."

"I didn't say anything." you huffed, eyes narrowing and face finally cooling off.

Taehoon stared at your lips and you were convinced he was going to kiss you again. "Ya didn't have'ta, your thoughts are loud as hell."

He held onto you, arms around your shoulders as he brought you into a (bear) hug. "Kick ass, I'll wait at home." Home... despite you calling the dojang a home, it really started to feel like a place where you can belong. A place that wants you and a place that loves you.

And you'll do anything to keep that love. You'll trample, use, fight, threaten, anything and everything, you'll consume everyone so you can keep this love alive. No one will get in your way, you won't allow it. That is a promise. You may not know what the future has in store for you, but you now know what you desire, and it's to protect this feeling, this love that you once found in Dowoon you now finally have found in those around you.

Pulling away from the hug you quickly zipped up his jacket obnoxiously. "What the-!" Just as Taehoon was going to wring your fucking neck he caught your expression.

"Cover up, it's um- obvious." You stared into Taehoon's pretty eyes. You'd rather jump off a bridge than be caught dead by Hansu.

Taehoon flushed red before quietly nodding and backing away. He'll kill you later.

He watched you enter the dojang until you were out of sight, he unzipped his jacket but was mindful of the evidence you left on his neck. He pulled out his phone and for the first time in his life, he took a selfie- guilty as charged. He's going to show off his mark until he gets home. He too wouldn't be caught dead by his own dad. He'd get murdered while he knows his dad would only scold you- the fucking favoritism is real.

-

Changing into your uniform you were pleased to find out that you weren't alone inside the dojan. There laying down was Jisu napping away in the middle of the mat. You recalled that he likes to sleep a lot. Quietly making your way to a spot so as to not disturb him, you began your stretching.

Ten minutes later you heard movement. Glancing over to Jisu, he woke up and his gaze focused onto you. His eyes roamed your figure and then met your eyes. It sent shivers down his body in both a good way and a bad way. You look like a dog ready to sink your teeth but at the same time so breakable- tamable. "Good afternoon." you greeted him.