Boutique

"y/n take the medicine." Gwen said sternly
"no!."
"it's nasty..!"

"it'll help you feel better!"

"Do you really want your stomach to keep hurting for the rest of the day?"

"no."

"Then take the medicine love?"

"No one likes cherry flavored medicine."

"I do!"
she walks closer and holds the syringe with red liquid in it towards y/n mouth. Insisting she takes it.

"you can chase it with orange juice if you feel like you'll throw up ok?"

after letting out a dramatic sigh y/n nods her head and opens her mouth just enough to get the syringe.

she pushes the medicine inside of y/n's mouth,picking up the glass of orange juice from the table as she sees the disgusted look forming on y/n's face,handing the glass to her.

"See,it wasn't that bad was it?"

"it was horrible! I hate liquid medicine.."

"well..atleast it's over with. lie down on the couch and wait for the medicine to kick in."

y/n agrees and lay down on the couch with her head resting on the women's thighs,gwendoline strokes the girls hair while looking down with a comforting smile plastered on her face.

"hey i have a dinner party coming up this Saturday,would you like to come with me?"

"yes of course! why didn't you tell me sooner? is there a theme? How many people are going to be there?"

"oh I'm not sure y/n you can wear anything..the girls will be there that's all I know.!"

"mhm! can we go dress shopping then? Pleaseee~"

"well ye-"

"With a cherry on top?"

"I was gonna say yes dear."
she smirks

"sorry! thank you~"

"how about we go tomorrow morning ? Friday!"

"sounds perfect..like a dress shopping date?"

"Well! If it's a date will you buy me food!?"

"anything you want."

y/n smiles while scrunching her nose and her cheeks getting flushed.
the woman turns on the tv and relaxes her body a little bit more while still running her fingers through the girls hair.
they end the night off with a couple movies and sharing laughs and giggles.

~next day~

"don't rush me!"

"well we're already late. I booked the whole boutique out!"

"Maybe you should've woken me up.did you think of that Gwen?!"

Y/n quickly throws on a black and grey striped t shirt while looking around her closet for a pair of shoes.
eventually,she finds a pair and puts them on while scurrying down the stairs where her woman awaits for her at the front door leaning her back against the wall with a irritated look.

"Y/n you know I don't like being late to things."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm ready!"
"Let's go!" she adds

they both walk out the door walking and getting into the car.
y/n turns on the radio and ties her hair up after,she apply's a bit of lipgloss and mascara in the mirror.Finally letting out a sigh and throwing her head back into the seat in relief.