Chapter 1

* Annabelle's POV *

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNABELLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" My family sings loudly throughout the kitchen. When they finish I blow out 18 candles, that my 5 year old brother insisted on putting on my cake. My family cheers and my little brother hugs me, while my 2 other brothers (16 and 13) stand in the corner looking to cool to celebrate their sisters birthday.

"Can we have cake now?!" Arron (5 y/o) asks impatiently.

"Hummm.... I guess!" I reply back. He yells yay as he sits waiting for a piece.

My mom hands out pieces to all of my family.

I wanted to have my family with me this year on my birthday. My Grandpa and Mema, Nana and Papa, My brothers, My mom and Dad, and (the girl who is kinda adopted by my family) Alyssa. Everyone eats their cake quickly, and is ready to open my presents.

"Open Nana and Papa's Gift first." My dad tells me. I pick the one with my nana's familiar script on the card. I read threw the pretty card and thank them. Next, I open the pretty blue package to see a new MacBook. I needed a new one after my last on was dropped off the back porch...

"Woah! Thank you guys so much!" I give them a huge smile and put the present next to me. I grab The next gift which is from my Brother Zack (13 y/o). Inside the bag was a new camera.

"Thanks, little bro!" He smiles back and gives me a hug. The next present is a bag from my Mema and Grandpa. Inside was new pair of all black low cut Converse, some distressed denim shorts, and a faded Nirvana tee.

"How did you know to get these?" I ask them.

"A little birdy helped us out," My Mema said. I look over at Alyssa and smile. My next gift is the last one. It's a small box, necklace? I lift it and its very light.

Omg this is probably a gag gift from Cameron (16 y/o brother).

I open the small box to see a folded piece of paper. I take it out and 2 things slide out, I flip them over and they are concert tickets... For 5 Seconds of Summer.

"No... You did not..." I look over at my parents who are smiling like they have gone mad.

"Yes we did,"

"Thank You so much!! I love you guys!!" I run over and hug them.

"So which one of you guys is going with me?" I ask them.

"The extra isn't for one of us, It's for Alyssa! And you guys can use your phones for your backstage passes..." Alyssa and I give each other a look only best friends can understand. I look down at the tickets and they are for June, (date), 2015. THAT IS TOMORROW!

*********************************************************

"Wake up, asshole!" Alyssa yells at me.

"What?!" I throw my pillow at her.

"Its 2 pm. I woke up at 12."

"2? I never sleep this late..."

"What do you want to do before the concert?"

"I need to re-dye my hair..."

"Well lets do that! what color this time?" She laughs at how many times we have dyed our hair.

"I'm thinking purple... and you need to go pastel pink!"

"Sounds like a plan!" She says. I roll out of bed put on some jeans and put my hair in a messy bun so we can run to get some dye.

********

To night I get to meet the guys of my dreams. I'm a Calum girl myself and I hope he likes me. Yikes.

I put my outfit on. I pick out my new distressed denim shorts, black converse, and my faded Blink tee.

Alyssa puts on Black shorts, vans, and floral crop top.

"You ready?" Alyssa asks putting on her shoes.

"Yes! And you look awesome!" Alyssa and I run down stairs to get in the car where a 4 hour drive awaits... I get in Alyssa's white jeep and connect my phone to the Bluetooth.

"Heeeeey," She whines like a little girl. "I wanted to connect my phone!"

"Driver can't pick songs..." I smirk as I put my feet up on the dash scrolling threw my playlists.

"Fine, but your driving back." I nod and pick a random playlist. I land on the top 100 90's songs. I hit shuffle and my queen comes on...

"Oh baby, baby. Oh baby, baby!" Alyssa starts. " Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know. That something wasn't right here." Then I chime in, "Oh baby, baby, I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight, yeah. Show me how want it to be. Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because!" We scream the song threw the neighbor hood as we are on our way to meet 5SOS.

*************************************

"Right this way girls..." I very... large security guard leds us to the backstage couches. Alyssa and I follow. "Thanks," I say standing next to the couch. We stand awkwardly looking at the stage just yards away... I applaud the boys for being able to stand there almost every night being confident it themselves. All off a sudden I here screams. Not from the crazy fangirls in the crowd. I turn to my left and see 4 crazy boys running from what looks like to be a dressing room.

"You dirty asshole! Michael... Im gonna get you!" Calum yells at a running Mikey.

"Look we have girls backstage!!" Mikey yells back at the boys. "And pretty ones at that...." I here him whisper but he is so loud it wasn't much like a whisper. I look over at Alyssa and we both laugh. Michael walks up to us.

"Hi," He says at first. "Looks like your the only ones here tonight," He smiles. "Do you guys have names?"

"Of course they have names, stupid." Ash says. Alyssa and I laugh.

"I'm Annabelle and this is Alyssa." I point at the blushing girl next to me.

"All of our fans are so beautiful..." Luke says trailing off. That's when it hit me. They are here for me, and I'm here for them. oh crap. I try to hold back bt here we go. Quite tears start collecting in my eyes falling down my face. I cover my face with my hands. Next I fell a pair of really long lanky arms wrap around me.

"Don't cry," .... Its Calum. "Please, it's ok." I reach my arms up to wrap around him. Damn, he is tall.

"Sorry," I say pulling away. "I got your shirt wet..." He laughs.

"Its fine," He gives me another hug. I look over to see Luke looking at Alyssa. One tear falls off her face. Luke tries to help.
"Oh my gosh, please don't cry." He takes her hands and smiles at her. She smiles, happy tears.