Full Synopsis

1. "The Revenge of a Daughter of Gold" is an ABO bloody revenge novel.

Ganlu was a real daughter, but was tricked by her fake daughter, causing pheromone disorder. The pheromones she released drove Alpha crazy. She was given as a plaything to a perverted Alpha, and completely turned into a black man.

She relied on her charming pheromones to constantly wander among Alphas, becoming a scumbag that many Alphas could not refuse, and began her depraved road of revenge.
.........

It's outrageous. Pei Suyu is in the book just because he has the same name as a cannon fodder A in it.

After passing through the book, Pei Suyu looked at the crying heroine in her arms, and in line with the professional ethics of being a teacher, she thought, "Is there any hope of being saved if I try?"

 2 Ganlu was tricked by someone , a man named Pei Suyu Her sister saved her.

Later, Gan Lu was shocked to find that her sister had no response to her pheromones. Wasn't she the best?

She was so worried that they said that the life-saving grace was promised to her, so she must find a way to cure her illness...

3
Later, after Ganlu went to college, the two lived together.

Gan Lu tried his best to take action, but Pei Suyu still had no response to such a beautiful and lovely O. She had no choice but to despair and accept her fate. If it didn't work, it wouldn't work, so just make do with it!

Until one day, she saw Pei Suyu leaning on the sofa with his eyes narrowed, puffing away wildly. Next to him sat the beautiful Omega, looking like a gentle scum.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

That night, Gan Lu gritted his teeth and entered Pei Suyu's room, glaring at her with red eyes, "You liar, you're not good enough, I don't dislike you, why are you looking for another Omega?" 

Pei Suyu:? ? ?

After a long silence, Pei Suyu smiled coldly at Gan Lu. The pheromone belonging to A instantly filled the entire room, and the girl was so frightened that she hid in the corner.

"...Help!!"