Bill took a pill😉

⚠️SMUT⚠️

DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry if this is bad it's my second time doing smut! Enjoy!

Description: Bill was joking around with his twin brother, Tom. And Tom told Bill to take a pill, without bill knowing what kind of pill was it he took it either way. Tom then told Bill that it was viagra and Bill was shocked.
____________________________________
Y/n POV

Y/n comes back home from hanging out with her friends, she was walking towards her shared room with her boyfriend, Bill. She heard whimpering and moaning and she felt a little worried for Bill.

"Bill?" Y/n says while opening the door, seeing bill touching himself under his boxers. He was whimpering and moaning, Bill looks over at me with pleading eyes "please.." bill said in a shaking voice with tears in his eyes as he strokes himself.

"It hurts, help me get rid of it..." bill says while pulling his black Calvin Klein boxers down. Gosh I love those.. showing his long, veiny, thick and hard member.

I gasp on how hard he is "why are you hard?" I asked concern not seeing him this hard then other times we have fucked. "Tom... he gave me viagra... I-I didn't know what it was... I'm sorry, please... just help me..." Bill begged as his eyes teared up once again.

I go over to him, not knowing what to do. "Ride me y/n!! Please fucking ride me!!..." Bill said while pulling my pants down, leaving me in my black thongs and my shirt. "Fuck your so sexy..." Bill said while pushing me on top of him and sliding my thong off me, seeing my wet cunt and drenched folds.

"Your already wet for me..." bill smirks and looks up at me with pleading eyes for me to ride him. I slide his dick in my wet cunt, moaning softly. Bill groans loudly and he grabs my waist and makes me ride him.

After a while of me riding him, I lay on top of him tired of the sex that we had. I look up at bill who looked hot asf right now. His long black hair was messy, his black eyeshadow was running, he was sweating and breathing heavily which made him look hotter than every other sex we had.

"Are you still horny?" I said to bill and he looks down at me and nods whiles smirking.

____________________________________

Writers note: SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A FAT MINUTE!! I just lost my motivation and you know stuff like that. And I didn't want my smut story's to only have one chapter because that's lame, lol. AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY!!🤍🤍

Oh and sorry again that this wasn't that good it's because I didn't want to keep y'all waiting longer so I tried my best🤍