who

Amir:

"Yo boss!"
I hear devonte across the hall, I turn around to see him. "wassup nigga ?, can't be running up on me like that mane."
"my bad boss, but you gotta come see this man."
"igh dude". I follow him down the hall where he came from, we turn into my office and I see my body guard Q, short for Quan and my crew.

Yoni, Joshua, Reid, Sec, & Rus. We call this nigga rus cause he reid little brother, rus means 'little red' but his main name is kayleb. Reid main name is kayden, we call him reid cause all he see is 'red' when it's time, you'll understand when you get to know him.
I hired Q on the spot cause he sharp with his moves, good with the guns, will knock a nigga out & bout his business. Yoni my home girl, been down from day one, I use to have a crush on her, every since third grade but she gay, that's what I heard, so she outta the box but she loyal to the crew, so of course I kept her around, plus she fine & can trick a nigga, just what we need.

Now we got joshua, he white but he nigga like, he know the streets, he know how to move, he know how to watch his back, he love black queens though, shi.. black queens love him. He got game, money, & fame but nobody know what he look like or what his race is but they know he rap, he a good as rapper to.
He been a hustler since he was born.

But yeah, that's my crew. Then we got Sec, his real name saveon. We call him sec cause he'll kill a nigga in a second (sec). He a killa, you'll hear people we don't know calling him killa, cause that's what he's known for in the streets. But back to what we was doing. "Sup mir" the crew speak to me as I walk in. "Wassam ?" I respond.
"Yo boss, you know a nigga named Ceejay?", Q, my body guard speaks. "naw, ion know no nigga named ceejay cuh. What about him tho?"
"Well he sent a message..." yoni says.
"okay ?" I say.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell they trying to say, they just sitting there, I don't even know how to explain what I'm seeing, they body language off.
"Amir, come read what he sent.."
I walk over to Reid and took the phone from him and started to read the messages this ceejay dude sent.
Note:
(Watch yo back, you started something you won't be able to come back from, you messed up big time)

....

Keyajah's Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night starving. I went down stairs to get a little snack, maybe some more ice cream that's in the freezer. I open the freezer and pull the cookie dough mix cookie n cream ice cream out and start tearing it up. I walked back to put the rest of the left over ice cream in the freezer but bumped into someone. I turn around and see a girl, she's very pretty, about my height and size, she look black but mixed with something, I can't put my finger on it.
"Damn, can you watch where you going ?" she says.
"My bad." I said.
"Yea, your bad."
"No need to be disrespectful, I didn't see you and I said my bad."
"I apologize for being rude, I've just had a bad day and i'm sorry for taking it out on you." she says.
"It's all good, what's your name ?"
"My name is Yoni, your very pretty though, what's yours?"
"Thank you, my name is keyajah and I love your name it's cute"
"Thank you, your name is cute too, friends?"
"sur-"
"Yoni?" I hear Amir say.
"Yes?" she respond back to Amir.
"What you-"
As soon as he stepped into the light and seen me, he stopped what he was about to say to her.
"keyajah. What you doing up?"
Yoni looked at him weird.
"You know her?" Yoni asked . "Yea, this my girl."
No the hell im not. I say in my head.
Yoni then turned my way and had this unreadable look on her face.
I was going to ask her, is she okay but stopped to reply to Amir.
"I woke up and was hungry so I came down here to fix me something to eat, I hope you don't mind."
I say to him. "I don't mind but you sleeping with me tonight you heard ?"
"mhm"
"I'll be in bed waiting for you."
He then walked out.
"Girl" Yoni spoke to me
"what?" I ask.
"You and Amir dating!?" she whisper yelled.
"Sure..." I say
She looked at me funny but I dust it off.
"Well I'll see you around probably, nice meeting you."
"You too" she says.
Then we parted ways.