Introduction

First time writer as a reader so all feedback is welcome!☺️

As I sit waiting patiently  I can't help but sit and ponder on how I got to this point or why. Before I get into all of that let me introduce myself. My name is Lisa Wellington I am 23 years young and currently at a crossroads with what I want to do with my life. After all that has happened in the last year I've decided to put a pause from college for psychology. I already have my Bachelor's degree I really want my doctorate though which is my goal.  Anyways I have no kids as of yet and I'm single but it's complicated when it comes to my ex. My birthday is July 27th and I'm very quiet and stay to myself. I don't have any family my parents died and I was an only child. My dad's  best friend and his wife raised me and I'm thankful for them daily. Uncle Mark and Aunty Jennifer are the best thing I could've asked for as far as growing up parent less. They never try to replace my parents nor overstep their parenting which growing up it was irritating but hindsight I wouldn't change it for the world. My parents died the day I was brought home from the hospital don't know how but they stepped up and took care of me since I was a newborn. I'm an heir of some empire but I won't get any answers to what that means until I turn 25 years old. All I've been told was I have "rich blood" whatever that means. I always respected it so I ask no question but I've always been curious. I shift uncomfortably in my seat as the past year plays in my head like a drive in movie. I wanna blame everyone for the situation I'm  in now but I can't blame nobody but myself . If only I would've followed my first mind then the domino effect wouldn't have happened. As I try to find a comfortable position I ask myself  "Was it really worth it?". Shamelessly I say yes but selfishly I say no. Am I wrong?
Anyways we will get more into that soon it's time for light out.
Did I forget to mention that I'm in jail..FOR A MURDER I DIDN'T COMMIT!!!!!