𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟐ヾ𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

" I can't write this anymore!" I closed the laptop screen with a sigh

" I can't write this anymore!" I closed the laptop screen with a sigh.My brain keeps recalling the party where I met him that too in 3 dimensional.A blush crept up in my cheeks,the way his tattooed hand came in contact with mine during the simple handshake,god only I know how much my legs were shaking in anticipation.

" Get a hold on yourself"I slapped my face hard to get me out of these nasty thoughts.Would anyone believe if I said that I'm still a virgin? Even though I write hardcore smuts yet I have never been in a relationship?

Jeon Jungkook, a member of the famous rock band BTS,has a way different life than mine.All the members are handsome and talented in their own way.They are similar to gods,and we are their devotees,and I m one of them.I bite my lips in agony,will he hate me if he gets to know how I think of him so lustfully?

Of course he would,he might get so uncomfortable.I don't think of him as a rockstar or something.. sometimes my mind goes off limit.That's the reason to control my overflowing emotions I started to write my own books.

I had never taken writing as my profession,I got popular gradually when my best friend published them without letting me know.Only me and God knows that I have always imagined him as the male leads in my books.Trust me,even if I have wicked thought about him,I respect him as an celebrity,I made sure to not let myself go and cross that boundary of intimacy.

Its wrong and I don't take wrong roads.My thoughts were keeping me accompanied until it was interrupted by the sudden outburst of the door.

" writer whore! So you were hiding here."I see my best friend grinning at me." Stella you should knock before coming in"she frowns at me,sitting on the bed and she looks at the laptop being close." Wait you are not able to write anything?" I nod hesitant to tell the reason.If she gets to know how much head over heels for Jungkook,she might literally do something.

Stella Parker, is not a normal woman.She's one of the top billionaires in Korea,her dynasty were rich from the start and she could get anyone on their knees.It was one of the reasons why my first book got so much recognition.She sponsered the book and that was the beginning of my journey as a writer.

" yn bae you seem to be tired how about we attend a fashion event?" My eyes widened,a fashion event would take my mind bl of those thoughts right? Probably I should take a break from my book.I need some replenishment of ideas." Mhm I'm willing to go with you" she smiles softly with a nod.

" The event is in the evening seven o' clock,we still do have plenty of time.Come on go and get freshen up" I didn't realise that I haven't brushed my teeth yet.I immediately got up for getting a shower.I walked inside the bathroom, brushing my teeth,I stares at the mirror to find dark circles.Fuck it is because I was trying to write the whole night,I didn't even sleep.

I can't sleep because the reason is simple,it's because I get those weird wet dreams that are too about him.I will transform into a crazy horny woman if I don't stop fantasizing.Now a days even writing is not helping me.I need help,at the earliest.I think I need to visit my therapist to stop this growing obsession and lust.Did Asmodeus gave me a curse or something?