On the game

"HELP ME RIVAL IS KILLING MEEEEE" Gabe squeals in his tiny squeaker-impression-of-animal-voice voice. Dan sighs frustratingly and goes down. "HOLEH SHET THEY BE THOR SPAMMING LIKE CRAZY HOLY HACKERS" He exclaims as he looks down. He has doubts in his mind about how he won't survive, but he remembers Gabe's sweet, feminine face. Dan lunges into action and pulls Gabe in. Halo is sitting above an almost-dead Gabe, and he twerks on Gabes face for 15 seconds. Dan says "nO MY DEAREST' And turns on his hax. He throws halo to the side and throws Gabe (who is like 3 times his size considering Dan is 3 feet tall) on his shoulder. Because he is hacking, he holds him with ease. He tosses Gabe onto a small matress and looks at him. His penis was chopped off and now he has a vagina so Gabe became a girl. Dan looked at him again, and thought he was purteh. He leans over Gabe, and can hear his slight pig-snoring. He straps him against the bed and kisses Gabe softly. It grows to such an intensity that he is throwing himself against Gabe. Gabe moans and his...scratch that, HER eyes flutter open in an instant. Shocked, he doesn't move for a second, but then he smiles and hugs Dan. Dan looks hungrily at Gabe(Gabette teh girl) and then he pulls of his pants. A 3 centimeter bulge is turninUP (nice one, Kay). Gabe's eyes widen to 5 CENTIMETERS larger than before (bigger than Dan's weiner) and then Dan enters Gabe. Gabette Gasps and moans. She looks at Dan and says: I want to name all of your pimples the same names as our children. Dan says "Yes, my dear. oh my god. This is amazing. You are so tight doe" "And you are so small" Says Gabe. Dan then flips Gabe over and Gabe pulls his panties on. Dan waddles around and finds a milk carton and takes a gulp. Dan is now reduced to an inverted dingus and he sighs. He hugs Gabe one last time, and goes to his car. "Get in my car before I kidnap you" He says. Gabe looks wide eyed and says "Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok" Then Dan drives Gabe to her home and he pushes her out his car and says "Glad to meet you, my bitch boy. <3 " He drives away while masturbating in his clown car.