chapter 1

Matthew and Alex are two highschool boys, they always joke around about being a couple just to be silly. Deep down inside though, both of those boys have genuine feelings for eachother. While sitting down in class Matthew was focused on his work but meanwhile Alex was focused on his body. He was discreetly looking down at Matthews shaft rubbing against his sweatpants, if he was alone with Matthew right now he’d lose control and pull down his pants right now for Matthew you suckle upon. But many things were holding him back, for one Matthew is straight to his knowledge, they’re in a classroom full of many people, and Matthew could never like someone like Alex, at least that’s what Alex thinks.

    Raina was distracted from her work and could see the situation loud and clear, so after thinking for a bit she had a plan “hey guys, wanna go to the park after school and play truth or dare?” she asked with a grin. They both looked at eachother and blushed and agreed to it, after the school day was over they walked to a park , there were no children or anyone around so it was perfect for what Raina had planned. They sat down for a bit playing the game, daring each other to do dumb stuff like eat yellow snow and slap each other. While Alex was slapping Matthew , he grew a noticeable boner that Raina noticed and not because she stares at people's crotches but because she just noticed. 

  It was time for the dare she had been planning the whole day “truth or dare Alex” she said with a tone of excitement “dare” Alex said not wanting to seem like a pussy in front of Matthew, “I dare you to kiss Matthew, and not just a normal kiss it’s gotta be french” she said grinning at the both of them. Alex and Matthew were acting appalled by that saying “eww what the fuck!?” , although they were saying those types of things they were really holding back from just making out and grabbing each other.

  After they said their “ews”, Alex grabbed Matthew by the cheek and rubbed his ears sensually , Matthew's face soon turned a bright red. Then the magical part happened, they closed their eyes, inching their mouths closer together until their lips locked. Alex slipped his tongue into it and so did Matthew, instead of stopping right there they only got deeper into it. They had forgotten everything in the moment, purely shocked and in heaven. In the moment nobody else existed nor did they matter, Matthew and Alex were closer than ever before which was such a lovely feeling for them. After they pulled away for a breath they were brought back into reality and pulled away from each other blushing really red. “Wow, I said to french kiss not to makeout..but I’m not mad” said Raina as they both started to defend themselves. She walked away and said “I’m gonna go for a second, I think I just saw a cat” she lied, leaving the two lovers alone. 

   “Hey..Matthew did you feel what I felt?” asked Alex, “Alex…I think I’m in love with you” Matthew blurted out, unable to hold in his feelings any longer. They stared into each others orbs and lunged at eachother like animals, about to rip off one another's clothing but before they progressed Matthew came to his  senses and said “This is my first time, I want it to be special, not in a park” he said and they both laughed at how crazy they were getting for each other. Raina was hiding in a bush after recording all of what happened…for research purposes. Hey I just randomly got 2 reservations for like a really fancy hotel and I don’t want to go so here”, she said handing them the tickets. They looked at each other and smiled “oh yeah we could use these, thanks” said Alex. They stole a car and drove off leaving Raina behind…typical..