chapter 2

After about an hour of driving they made it to a huge and expensive looking place “I wouldn’t be against losing my virginity here” said Matthew grinning at Alex. They pulled up in the car and exited , they had packed nothing, they were just too horny to even think about anything but each other's bodies rubbing up against one another. After checking into the fancy hotel they were in awe, it was huge inside. They walked into their hotel room. It was on the third floor and it was beautiful, there was only one bed and rose petals on the floor leading up to it. The lights were dimmed and candles were lit making the room smell nice. They found a note on the bed that said “I have a few connections here , enjoy friends ;)” . They sighed because they already knew who had written that letter, of course it was Raina. Matthew began pulling off his shirt revealing his surprisingly somewhat muscular body for a 12th grader. Alex was blushing so hard, the dim  lighting only made him look sexier. After his shirt was removed then came off his pants, he was only wearing minecraft underwear now “your turn” Matthew whispered into his ear seductively. Alex lifted off his shirt revealing his hardened nipples , Matthew was appreciating his body “wow..you have the body of a goddess” he said as he rubbed Alex’s nipples. Alex looked down at Matthew gazing lovingly into his eyes “you’re so cute when you’re like this”. They soon removed their underwear and were fully naked, ready to try it all with each other. Alex looked at him with a big grin “You know I’m the dominant one, you’re just a beta boy” he said as he pushed Matthew onto the bed and spanked him “agh~” Matthew moaned . “The next words out of your mouth are yes master” said Alex “b-but” Matthew stuttered. 

   Alex spanked him again “don’t disobey your daddy”, “yes master” said Matthew in a weak voice. Alex grabbed Matthew by the hair and placed him by his shaft “we need lubricant before I go inside you” he said as if he knew exactly what he needed to do , so Matthew opened his mouth as Alex gently moved his head back and forth on his massive dick. After Alex deemed it time to go harder he sped up the pace and heard Matthew gaging , and soon his whole dick was wet…because Matthew has no gag reflex and puked. “Perfect kitten, this is one fine lubricant” Alex said, licking his lips and picking up Matthew. Alex laid down on the bed placing Matthew on top of him “come on, ride my dick kitten” he said “that’s an order!” he yelled. Matthew positioned his asstowards Alex’s face and began to do a reverse cowgirl, but in this situation I guess it would be a reverse cowboy. 

    Matthew began to put Alex’s shaft inside him, carefully and gently so his asshole could expand to the size. He began to ride Alex gently, because Matthew didn’t want to go too hard with Alex in case he hurt him , typical beta bitch. Alex grabbed him by the wrist and positioned himself on top “you’re weak,I’ll show you how a real man fucks” Alex said thrusting into Matthew with force, as he began to speed up Matthew began to moan louder and louder. He even began to cry “I-It feels so good nghh~” he began to trip over his words because of the pleasure “You only speak when spoken to kitten, you’ve made daddy very angry” Alex said as he began to thrust as fast and as hard as he could “AGHH~” Matthew practically screamed from pleasure “Y-YESS” Matthew screamed aloud. Alex smiled seeing that Matthews' first time was going well “I have to cum!” Matthew said , Alex began to wank off  Matthew and as he was thrusting inside him. As Matthew released his seed into Alex’s hand he collapsed and laid down gently exhausted “cum inside me Alex, we’re boys so we’ll be fine” Matthew said exhaustedly. Alex did as he said, releasing his massive seed inside of Matthew “nghh~” he grunted as he pumped it all out inside of his friend. They were both exhausted so they cuddled up in bed and fell asleep in eachothers arms, they enjoyed the warmth of each other. The soft embrace , feeling each other's bodies being close, they never wanted to leave this moment ever. 

   Alex woke up to Matthew smiling lovingly into his eyes “good morning handsome” said Matthew “morning beautiful” Alex said as he caressed Matthew’s cheek. Matthew held his hand as he was being caressed ,holding it in place. 

   “We should probably get home, our moms are probably worried sick about us” said Matthew “damn you’re right, let’s go honey bunny”. They went into the car they stole and drove back to Matthews house, Alex was going to enter Matthews house with him to make sure Matthew doesn’t get in trouble. As they walked in, their jaws dropped “m-mom, what are you doing!?” Alex said “Oh…I didn’t think you’d be back this early. Malissa , Sara, and Raina froze, “oh hey guys, don’t worry I told your mom that you 2 were having a sleep over at someone else's house” she said smiling “YOU ARE FUCKING OUR MOTHERS” they yelled in sink “oops, it wad an accident” she winked at the two moms as they all started to laugh. “Hey ladies, why don’t you go clean up so I can talk to the kids for a bit” Raina said “awww, are you trying to get rid of us” said Malissa “haha no, you know I love you ladies'' she said as she spanked Malissas’s thicc ass. As the moms left it was just the kids now “Don’t be mad, I just saved your asses” she said with her eyes wide open with a serious looking face, Alex and Matthew sighed “I suppose you’re right, we’d be dead if our moms knew what really happened” said Matthew “That’s why I distracted them from thinking too deeply into it, I mean what can I say, I’m just a milf magnet at this point fellas'' she said as she walked out the door still wearing a strap on dildo.

   Weeks had passed after that situation, Matthew and Alex getting closer than ever, Raina making sure they got some alone time while she fucked their mothers, just the usual. But one day when Alex and Matthew were hanging out, something unexpected happened. Matthew had a bad stomach ache, and he ran to the bathroom to puke, Alex began to pet Matthew supportively “are you feeling okay baby waby” Alex asked “I’ll be fine” he said looking miserable. Matthew finished puking and lay down on bed, his stomach still hurting, but soon enough the pain was moving lower, to his penis . “oww~” Matthew groaned in pain “what’s wrong snookums??” Alex said “my cock..it’s hurting” Matthew replied. Alex began to rub his cock comfortingly. After rubbing it for a bit a big lump appeared and as he rubbed it, it began to come out of his urethra, in pain Matthew screamed . The lump came out, it was…AN EGG??, Matthew and Alex looked at eachother “I think we’re gonna be parents..” Matthew said expecting Alex to leave “Matty watty, I hope you know I’ll stick by your side with our children”, those words made Matthew feel so much better. 16 eggs later, Matthew sat on top of them to keep them warm, cuddling his boyfriend and baby daddy…