80-81 DAILY LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE

80

The month of the variety show passed quickly.

The director team tried various methods along the way, and even hired university professors to come up with questions and created a safe version of "Wild Survival", but they could not prevent Jun Youyue from passing the level early.

The post-production directing team was also in bad shape.

Anyway, Jun Youyue's early clearance is quite interesting. With the support of Gu Yunhua and Lu Xici, the popularity of the live broadcast room remains high, which is much better than that of a certain actor who got married and became a prostitute just for popularity.

Besides, the difficulty of the puzzles has been increased. It is also good to be able to trap other groups for a longer period of time and create more attractions.

Lu Xici took advantage of this month to memorize the assistant guide given by Jun Youyue.

After returning to Beijing again, she successfully entered the research institute as an assistant and carried out the study of conjoined twins to the end.

Due to Jun Youyue's busy schedule, the wedding was temporarily postponed.

Now Lu Xici is no longer so eager for a wedding. She has more things and memories that can prove the love between them, and the ceremony that symbolizes the beginning of everything is no longer necessary.

Over the past year, Jun Zhuotian has reorganized the research institute.

Now the institute is finally worthy of its title as the number one institute in the capital. The top and bottom are united with the single goal of developing new technologies that are beneficial to the people.

The three members of the Jun family spent the New Year together with the mother and daughter of the Lu family.

After eleven o'clock, Jun Youning answered the phone and watched the fireworks on the balcony while chatting slowly with Cheng Jinxing on the other end of the phone.

The Cheng family has much stricter rules. Even if Cheng Jinxing takes the position of deputy captain of the law enforcement team, even if she gets married someday, there is no way she will not go home during the New Year.

But Cheng Jinxing still found an opportunity to call Jun Youning.

Although they didn't chat until New Year's Eve, Jun Youning was satisfied.

After making the call, she returned to the living room, four pairs of eyes staring at her.

"Xiao Ning, what's going on?" Jun Zhuotian, as the elder, was the first to ask.

Jun Youning sighed. "It's still early. If something really happens, I'll definitely bring him back to see you."

After half a year of hard work, Cheng Jinxing and I have only gotten closer to each other, so that we can talk to each other on the phone and have dinner together when we have time.

But at least he saw hope, and Jun Youning would not give up.

Out of sight of Jun Youning, Cheng Jinxing hung up the phone and watched the fireworks exploding in the dark night in the corner of the garden.

The fireworks are gorgeous, complementing the lights of thousands of houses, and dyeing the snow with red and yellow.

They were under the same sky and saw the same scenery.

Even if we are not by each other's side, our hearts are never far apart.

Cheng Jinxing remembered Jun Youning's words and covered his face.

She was like a simple prey, and she stepped into Jun Youning's trap without knowing it.

By the time she realized it, it was already too late. To her, the wolf's claws were like honey-flavored poison, addictive.

After Jun Zhuotian finished caring about Jun Youning's emotional status, he started to care about Jun Youyue's.

"Aci has a movie to film in the first half of the year, and I want to accompany her."

They have been together for almost a year, and the two of them are still so tired, as if their love period will never end, but there is a lot more lightness in their relationship. tacit understanding of life.

"I'm not asking you this. Where is the wedding? Do you still want to have it? There are still children. Have you ever considered having children?"

Jun Zhuotian finished asking Lu Tingyi all the questions he wanted to ask. Lu Tingyi felt relaxed and held his mobile phone aside. Send red envelopes to company employees.

"The wedding depends on the schedule. We plan to adopt a child in two years." This was the result of Jun Youyue and Lu Xici's discussion some time ago.

Lu Xici originally wanted to give birth on his own, but Jun Zhuotian had the technology of combining eggs left by Jun Linyi and Yang Wanqing.

It's just that her career has high requirements on body shape and appearance. After being educated about the sequelae of pregnancy by Jun Youyue, she gave up the idea.

The two finally decided to adopt a daughter when their careers were no longer so busy.

The wedding was held before Lu Xi resigned and on the first anniversary of their relationship.

The ceremony was much smaller than originally expected, and only close relatives and friends were invited to attend the wedding.

We chose a Western-style wedding, which eliminated the patriarchal process of handing over the daughter to his son-in-law.

The ceremony was also simplified a lot.

The entire wedding became more like an open-air party.

After walking down the red carpet, the elders said blessings and then played a VCR.

The emcee presided over the two newlyweds, who put rings on each other and drank glasses of wine, and the ceremony ended.

After it was over, the first thing Lu Xici did was to take off the cumbersome skirt.

Although Jun Youyue was also wearing a wedding dress, the style was much simpler than Lu Xici's and it was easier to move around. She just followed Lu Xici into the room.

"The bride is so dishonest. She ran away as soon as the ceremony was over and the photos were not taken yet."

Song Liufeng, as the bridesmaid, shouted "Yin and Yang" at the door of Lu Xici's room, and Lu Xici was so angry that he finished changing clothes. The first thing he did when he came out was to chase her with a bouquet of flowers.

Jun Youyue pursed her lips, smoothed the lipstick she had just applied, and was pulled away by her group of relatives and friends.

"Are you two going to throw bouquets twice later?" Jun Youning found her sister mysteriously and whispered to her.

"Yes, you want it?" Jun Youyue shook the bouquet in her hand, "I can give it to you now."

Jun Youning quickly shook his head. "No, you can watch it later. It's best to throw it towards Cheng Jinxing."

Jun Youyue understood. Her sister is trying to use her as a tease again.

She said ok, and then went to find Lu Xici who was chasing Song Liufeng to who knows where.

"That bad friend wants me to throw the bouquet to her, huh." When Jun Youyue found Lu Xici, Lu Xici was cursing.

"Song Liufeng asked you for a bouquet?" It was a coincidence that both of their bouquets were reserved.

"Yes. Haven't you noticed that she has been arguing with your friend's friend for almost a year? They quarrel from time to time, and she comes to me every day to cry." Lu Xici hugged Jun

You Yue, then held her neck and walked towards the photo area.

"They two? How do they know each other?" Jun Youyue was indeed surprised.

Although she was unfamiliar with both of them, she never imagined that they had anything in common.

"It is said that we met on a blind date. I guess when your sister and Captain Cheng get married, they will still be fighting each other. Mom - come and take pictures!" After saying that, Lu Xici saw the band they invited not far away. , Lu Tingyi, who was happily playing the drums, shouted.

Lu Tingyi only responded to her by beating gongs and drums.

"Let me take pictures of you two." Lin Ni was also with the band. After hearing this, he volunteered to be the photographer.

"How have you been lately?" Lu Xici did not hesitate and started chatting with Lin Ni.

"It's good. You're accepting the movie with the theme of revenge and growth between the two heroines, right? Maybe we both have to work together." "

That's good. You don't have to adapt to starring with another person. What about your love life? "

Lu Xici was not surprised that Lin Ni knew what book he had received. But she was quite surprised that Lin Ni would also like this script.

Thinking about it, it is more convenient for this kind of script to compete for foreign awards. It is time for a dedicated actor like Lin Ni to start preparing to enter the international field.

"That's it, there's no one I'm interested in. I plan to be single for the rest of my life." Lin Ni said easily.

She really thought so. It's just that Lu Xici's expression is a little strange.

"Don't look at me like that. Isn't this just going to save you a bouquet? Xiao Song asked you for this bouquet, right?" "Ahem." Lu Xici's arm was poked by Jun Youyue, and she obediently cooperated in taking photos

. , no more talk to Lin Ni.

Before the wedding ended, during the bouquet tossing session, Cheng Jinxing was knocked awake by the bouquet falling from the sky, and he caught it smoothly. Then he saw Jun Youning with a somewhat resentful look on his side, and his face turned red.

The one who got Lu Xici's bouquet was Shang Shixu. She was a little taller than Song Liufeng, so it was easy to steal her bouquet.

As for how Song Liufeng and Shang Shixu would quarrel, Lu Jun and his wife did not know.

Lu Xici only knew that the two finally fell in love within half a year, and they got married in a flash marriage. The wedding was held, and Lu Jun and Lu were invited to attend.

* * *

Two years later.

Lu Xici successfully won the last of the three golds and became a veritable three-gold actress.

Jun Youyue was also successfully promoted to level two researcher.

In the past two years, Lu Xici has focused more on managing the company and accompanying his wife. After winning the final gold medal, she felt that she could almost retire.

Jun Youyue is busier than before when she has projects.

However, she has no projects for half of the year, and overall she is much more relaxed than before.

The two of them figured it was almost time to go to the orphanage that the Lu family had been supporting over the years.

Some of the children were noisy and some were quiet. They stayed in their rooms playing with toys and playing house. They looked just like kindergarten.

Lu and Jun just stood by the door and observed carefully.

There was a little girl among them, who looked to be no more than two or three years old. She had no expression on her face and had an old and serious temperament.

She doesn't play much with other children, she just plays with the nine-ring chain in her hand.

"Do you think she looks like you when you were a child?" Lu Xici pulled Jun Youyue's sleeve and showed her the little girl.

"She's pretty good at playing. It's time to figure it out." Jun Youyue's attention was diverted by the nine-ring chain.

"How about that little girl? Let's raise a little one for you." Lu Xici suggested half-jokingly.

Jun You's ears turn red. "Okay..." Even if she knew that Lu Xici was deliberately teasing her, she would be ashamed.

The two people quietly entered the room and walked straight to the little girl's place.

"Hello, little sister." Lu Xici knelt down, keeping the same height as the little girl, and talked to her.

The little girl raised her eyelids.

He is really aloof, very similar to Jun Youyue when he was a child.

Lu Xici felt a strange fighting spirit and began to try to get the little girl to ignore her.

Jun Youyue watched his wife compete with a three-year-old child, dumbfounded.

Jun Youyue sat down and wanted to help Lu Xi.

She picked up a more complicated toy on the floor and began to solve it.

The little girl's attention was instantly attracted.

She watched the movements in Jun Youyue's hands almost leaving an afterimage, but within a minute, the toy she had been worrying about for half a month was untied, and the eyes she looked at Jun Youyue were filled with admiration.

"Awesome. Teach me?" The little girl finally spoke, her voice was very sweet, but she cherished her words like gold.

"Do you have a name?" Jun Youyue did not directly answer the child's request.

"Auntie, call me Lanlan."

Now Lu Xici looked at Jun Youyue with eyes filled with admiration.

Her eyes were caught by the little girl, who pouted her lips, seemingly dissatisfied.

"So Lanlan, do you want to have a family?" Lu Xici asked in pursuit of victory.

Xiao Lanlan glanced at her and aimed at Jun Youyue.

"Are you a couple?"

Seeing that the little girl didn't want to talk to him, Lu Xici was a little frustrated and stopped talking.

"Yes. We want to adopt a daughter." This is the first time Jun Youyue has been responsible for socializing with his wife by his side, and it feels a bit strange.

After all, the target was her possible future daughter, so she became more patient.

Lan Lan nodded. "Okay."

She said yes, but both Lu and Jun could tell that she actually meant it didn't matter.

The little girl has a lot of personality and may not be easy to get along with.

The brief exchange with the children is over. Lu and Jun left the room and started discussing.

They decided to choose Lanlan.

Relationships can be cultivated. This child looks so much like Jun Youyue that Lu Xici thinks they are destined.

Entering the room again, Jun Youyue picked up Lanlan.

The little girl was quite well-behaved and instinctively grasped Jun Youyue's clothes.

"Are you taking me away today?" Lanlan asked.

"Don't you want to?" Jun Youyue glanced at Lanlan, who looked thoughtful and looked like a little adult.

"No, I have a friend..."

As they said that, Jun and Lu heard a cry.

"Lan Lan! Wow! Are you leaving? Are you leaving too? Wow!"

A little girl who looked to be only two or three years old ran towards Lan Lan's direction with short legs.

She staggered every three steps, but she still ran very strong and ran a long distance for her.

The little girl hugged Lu Xici's thigh and looked at Lanlan being picked up by Jun Youyue, crying even more sadly.

Lanlan turned her head helplessly.

She thinks Lingling is noisy, but she also feels a little reluctant to let go of this partner who plays with difficult toys with her.

Lu Xici finally got the children's attention.

She simply picked up the little girl holding her thigh and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry, don't cry. Leave your contact information and we will meet again in the future." Lu Xici was actually a little moved.

The two of them originally planned to adopt a child, but the little girl seemed to have a very good relationship with Lanlan and definitely didn't want to be separated.

The wealth of two people can afford to support two prodigal sons even if they achieve nothing.

"Oh, I don't want it, I don't want her to go... Lanlan, did you agree that we would always be together?" Lingling began to accuse Lanlan of not keeping her promise.

"The teacher said that people who are dishonest have no noses and will become the one on TV...that, big sister, you look like the beautiful sister on TV." Halfway through the accusation, Lingling's attention was caught by the man holding her

Lu Xici was so attracted that he immediately forgot what she was crying about just now.

"I'm an actor. What kind of TV is my little sister watching?"

"Hmm... Shanshanren?" Lingling couldn't remember the name.

"It's "Mountain Man". Are you the heroine?" Lan Lan helped to add the movie title.

After knowing that Lu Xici was a great actor, she was finally willing to talk to this aunt who didn't seem very smart.

"Yes, Lan Lan is really smart." Lu Xici was obviously not very good at dealing with children with high IQs. He still treated Lan Lan the same way he treated ordinary children, so he would naturally be disliked.

Lanlan turned her face away and said nothing. But Lingling was obviously more interested in Lu Xici.

"Wow, sister is so awesome! Can you tell me how to act? Did you really go to the mountains? What are special effects? Why do you like boys on TV? Who is she to you? You and two people Are you together?"

Lingling is a typical three-year-old child who is extremely curious about everything in the outside world and asked a series of questions in one breath.

Lu Xici was confused by what he heard.

"Well, little girl, you tell me your name, and I'll answer your questions on the way home."

Lu Xici had already made his decision. She confirmed with Jun Youyue with her eyes, and Jun Youyue had the same idea.

"My name is Lingling~ Wait a minute, can I not separate from Lanlan?" Lingling became excited and grabbed Lu Xici's braid.

"Yes, there's no need to separate." Lu Xi said goodbye and followed. He could only hope that her daughter would not be too strong and not make her bald.

"...Adopt two." Lan Lan sighed.

She looked at Jun Youyue faintly, with more helplessness in her eyes than Lu Xici, an adult.

"Yes. Do you have any opinions?" Jun Youyue followed Lu Xici and walked out with Lanlan in her arms.

"...Do you have enough money?"

There was a crisis of trust on the first day of adoption, and the corner of Jun Youyue's mouth twitched.

She couldn't remember ever being this old when she was three.

"She is a big star and rich." Jun Youyue pointed at Lu Xici with her chin.

Lan Lan nodded, she also knew that most celebrities are rich. "What about you?"

"...My family is also rich." Even Jun Youyue didn't understand what Lanlan was thinking at this moment.

The author has something to say:

I can't finish writing, my hands hurt so much, let's just do this today

Lan Lan: Is the new mommy so smart

? Lingling: The new mommy is so amazing!

See you in the evening~

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2035-03-02 01:15:03~2035-03-03 01:35:47~Thank you to the little angels who

irrigated the nutrient solution: Zhuan 10 bottles; Did you double update 1 bottle today?

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!