𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

INTRODUCING ❍❍❍❍❍❍❍❍

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

╰┈➤ SUGAR SWEETNESS ╰┈➤

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

SEIJURO'S POV

There was no fucking way it was her! The girl I'm talking to online, Aomine's model for his new clothing! No fucking way.

"By chances miss Naese did you sign up for a mod-"

Before I could finish my sentence Flora covered my mouth with her hand.

"It's a pleasure meeting you miss Naese but we have to get to our play its gonna start soon"

"Oh what play are you seeing?"

Did I mention she had a gorgeous smile? Everything about her was gorgeous god I'm so fucking lucky.

"We're seeing the nutcracker" Flora replied to her question
(the OG fr 😫)

"What the hell! I'm seeing the same one. What are your seats?"

"Akashi's is 30D, I'm 31D"

"Damn I'm 3A"

"Front row huh" I said

"Well I didn't really get a since my friend is the one who planned this whole thing"

"You came with a friend?"

"Yup she forced me to come here since i've been cooped up in my house for half a month"

"I do! Sometimes but it's just complicated at the moment..."

"How?"

Now listen, some might say I'm being nosey. But honestly in reality it's really just me getting to know my employees.

"Akashi don't you think you're getting a little too curious?"

"Oh my I'm so sorry miss Naese" I bowed showing my sympathy

"It's alright I like a guy that gets too hooked into a conversation" She then tucked her hair behind her ear making sure I saw her smirk.

I definitely did! Her comment made me turn as red as a tomato to the point where I had to cover my face with my own hands. I took a little glance at Flora and she did not look like the cute smiley girl that I knew. She was mad! Pissed to be more realistic.

We soon made it in front of the door to the auditorium theater. There were crowds of people standing in all places you could look at.

"The nutcracker must be a very loved show"

"It is! I grew up watching it on Christmas 24/7. But the Barbie verse instead"

"There's a Barbie verse too!"

"Of course. There's a Barbie verse of everything"

"ALL 'A' MEMBERS SEATING SHALL NOW ENTER THE AUDTRIOM"

"Well that looks like that's me see y'all later" Miss Naese then waved walking into the big doors slowly disappearing into the crowd.

"GOODBYE MISS NAESE!" I waved to her

"JUST CALL ME CHARM, AKASHI!" She yelled back

"She's such a kind and pretty girl, don't you think Flora?"

I turned to to where Flora sat. I heard her whisper something  under her breath....

Finally she's gone....

TO BE CONTINUED ❍❍❍❍❍❍❍

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯

╰┈➤ SUGAR SWEETNESS╰┈➤

3:30 ────────❍─ 3:35