I love you too

"He came back with a pregnant woman and wouldn't say anything about it." Vusi gossiped with his wife. "Do you think it's his child?" Lindiwe asked. "I don't know. He wouldn't even talk to me about it." Vusi said shaking his head. "Let's hope it's nothing bad." Lindiwe said. A knock at the door interrupted their gossiping session and Vusi had to leave to attend to some business. Mbuso had brought someone woman home and everyone at the palace was gossiping about it. She was a mystery to everyone.

"One of the chefs says he called for food last night and said his wife was allergic to nuts." Nomsa said to Lindiwe pacing like a mad woman in the study. "Nomsa, don't do anything stupid please." Lindiwe said. "I love him Lindiwe." Nomsa said softly. "I know but does he feel the same about you?" Lindiwe asked her in an empathetic voice. "He will learn to love me." Nomsa said more to herself than Lindiwe. "The maids said you were at his cottage again last night?" Lindiwe said with a scolding tone. "Yeah, I know it is wrong but I am drawn to him like a fly to shit." Nomsa said exhaling defeatedly. "You need to stay away from him for a while. Maybe you should go visist Noma and see her baby." Lindiwe said. "Nope, I can't leave when I have no idea who that lady is. That bitch is stealing my man." Nomsa said smiling. "Mbuso is not your man." Lindiwe corrected. "He will be." Nomsa said leaving the study. "I have to speak to Vusi again about Nomsa's obsession with Mbuso." Lindiwe thought.

Nomsa has been scolded by everyone at the palace about Mbuso. He didn't show any interest in her but Nomsa says she felt his love in their kiss. She just had to make him see that they were meant to be and Vusi would accept their love. She was on a mission of winning his heart. But, first on her list was finding out who was the pregnant woman.

Vusi and Lindiwe had been planning a getaway for a while now but whenever they need to leave Lindiwe had an excuse why they couldn't leave the twins. Vusi finally put his foot down and they were leaving in the afternoon. "Mbuso?" Vusi called his friend over. "Bafo." Mbuso said sitting on the chair opposite Vusi. "How are you?" Vusi asked smiling. "I am good and I can tell you are very good from your smile." Mbuso said laughing. "Yeah, weekend gateway with Lindiwe." Vusi said. "Her name is Snegugu Ntuli and we are childhood friends. It's not mine." Mbuso said taking some whiskey from the table and pouring into two glasses. "Okay. You got everyone gossiping." Vusi said taking his glasses. "I don't want too many people know who she is. I think she is on the run." Mbuso said. "From who?" Vusi asked. "I don't know yet but I intend to find out. I need to go fix the security cameras in section B. Enjoy the getaway Bafo." Mbuso said and left.

"Are you sure they are going to be okay?" Lindiwe complained again. Leaving the kids with her mother in law for a weekend was driving her crazy. "They will be fine. It's two days and my mother knows how to handle them. Calm down and be present with me." Vusi said kissing the back of her hand. "I am sorry it's just the first time I have been away from them." Lindiwe exhaled loudly. "I know Sthandwa but like we discussed we need some us time. You have been neglecting your big baby." Vusi said with a naught smile. "Cool, let's go have fun." Lindiwe said smiling.

The beach house they booked was so beautiful. It had high walls and art everywhere. The windows gave a beautiful view of the beach. Lindiwe loved it here. If her husband was not king she would have fought tooth and nail that they move here. "Did you see that pregnant girl Mbuso is living with?" Lindiwe asked sipping on her wine. Vusi had cooked dinner and they were now dining in style at the beach. "Yeah, her name is Sne. They are childhood friends." Vusi said eating his food. "There is something very mysterious about her." Lindiwe said. "She is very reserved. Mbuso said he thinks she is in some kind of trouble." Vusi said. "I hope he is not getting himself into trouble." Lindiwe said. "Yeah." Vusi said thinking about it. "I will call Ivan to do a background check on the girl. Mbuso is not in the right mindset right no. This is the month he lost his whole family. He is still processing his grief." Vusi said feeling deep sympathy for his best friend. "I think that's a good idea." Lindiwe said.

After dinner they sat outside until it was a bit too chilly to stay outside. They packed up their little picnic setting and went inside. Lindiwe had spent a pretty penny on lingerie for tonight. She had on a red number with black string detail. It hugged her body and hid what she was a bit nervous about. Carrying two people inside you left marks here and there. She was still learning to be comfortable in her body post babies.

"You look like a goddess." Vusi said standing at the bathroom door after his shower. "You think so? Please don't complain when you see the credit card bill." Lindiwe said laughing. "I saw the notification and it is worth every penny." Vusi said walking towards her. I don't even want to take it off you." Vusi said smiling. "Okay, let's sleep then." Lindiwe teased moving to the bed. "Nah." Vusi said pulling her back. "Tonight is going to be epic." Vusi said whispering into her ear. "Epic." Lindiwe said breathless.

His hands were caressing her breasts and he was kissing her jawline. "I missed you." Vusi said breathlessly. "I missed you too." They had to wait six weeks according to the doctors it then the queen got involved and Vusi had been dry for five months. Lindiwe would please him in other ways but he missed the intimacy of making love.

His hands were shaking like those of a young man when he peeled off the set she had on. His wife had the body that turned him on but she was a bit shy since having the twins. Vusi kissed every inch of her to assure her that she still drove him crazy.

She was thick enough for him to be rough without hurting her. Vusi kissed her neck, belly and embraced her lady parts. He kissed her until her moans turned into incoherent babbling. Her toes curled and she held on to his shaved head as if her body was lifting from the bed. He knew how to get her off so quickly and she loved it. She looked at him with satisfaction in her eyes.

She was dripping wet exactly how he liked her. "I love you." Vusi said as he entered her. He didn't have the composure to touch and play. He ached for her so badly abs he had to have all of her. He dug his nails in heras cheeks and lost himself in her. He had to concentrate if he didn't want to embarrass himself and nut quickly. He took her in deep slow strokes. Kissing her neck and whispering nasty things. Her moans filling the air as two naked bodies slapped together in passionate love making.

Her hand's scratch his back as she tried to hold on to her body. She was so close that her body started to shudder. "Vusi." Lindiwe moaned before she cascaded into a wave of pleasure. Vusi was not far behind as he joined her in their euphoria. He felt his body start to get tensed up and he was in heaven. The breathing was laboured as they both allowed their bodies to absorb all the pleasure they were feeling.

"Vusi." Lindiwe said laughing after a while. "Mmm." Vusi said without lifting his head. "You're very heavy." Lindiwe said laughing and pushing a completely exhausted Vusi off her. "You drained me." Vusi said getting off and laughing. "I love you Vusi." Lindiwe said look at him in the eyes. "I love you more than the world." Vusi said kissing her. "Wait, you ready for round two?" Lindiwe said giggling. "Yep." Was all Vusi said as they got back to making passionate love.

________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my book. I appreciate all your support and encouragement. I am busy with book 2 of the wife. Please check it out.