Chapter 2

"What did you just say?" Shiroka asked.

"I already told you,I'm in love." Alice replied.

"What?" Ferris added.

The three of them were at Shiroka's office and the two noticed something in Alice as she went back.

"In love!? Did you know what's the meaning of that word?!" Shiroka asked as she flailed her arms up.

Ferris sighed,"Maybe it's love at first sight?"

"It is! It is! Her white hair,her heterochromatic eyes,all of it! I saw all of it!" Alice replied cheerfully.

"And you are happy about it? she's a stranger!" Shiroka stated and narrowed her eyes at Alice.

"C'mon,we can't blame her,love comes unexpectedly." Ferris interrupted.

"Shut up and get back to your ship you perverted pirate." Shiroka growled at Ferris.

"Hey! Calm down you White Haired Hot Headed Woman,I'm just stating facts here!" Ferris replied.

Alice rolled her eyes and sighed,"C'mon Shiroka,Ferris is right,you cannot predict when love will come."

"You said that you don't know when you will get to see her again,what if she didn't come huh? what if she happened to pass by? Tell me!"

"I did say that. But since I'm not that easy to give up,I found out where she works." Alice chirped happily.

Shiroka and Ferris stopped and stared at her.

"Shiroka—"

"I know Ferris,she is tricky." Shiroka interrupted.

"Soo...I guess I'll see you two later then! I have to get to know her right away!" Alice stated and then stood up from the chair,"Don't worry,my work is finished here!" she then turned around and rushed out.

Ferris looked at Shiroka,"Ya know,why don't we investigate this white haired fellow too? Just curious."

Shiroka sighed and rubbed her forehead,"I don't know...now I'm worried.."

Ferris frowned.

~~~

A gigantic building greeted Alice as she went up in front of the Spirit World HQ building. The building has glass-made windows and a glass-made door.

But Alice couldn't see what's inside and she could only see the inside by door.

'So this is where she works..good thing I have a friend who also works here.' She thought as she looked up with amazement.