Blunder!(1/2)

[Sorry to some readers... There was some mistake with this part when I posted it that time... So I had to reupload it... If you have already read this part then you can kindly skip this... Because there's nothing changed in this it's just I changed its position...]

[Disclaimer: No hate on any of the idols. No shippings of the idols in real life and no hate on any of the idols mentioned here. This is just my imagination and my work so please just enjoy reading this and don't post any hate comments here.]

-Thank you,
Author unknown
___________________________________

Few days later.
Y/N's Pov:

It was break time, and here I was usual sitting in the cafeteria munching on my love... My food. Also talking more like gossiping with my dear bestie... Of course because I'm a girl and especially Indian... I love gossiping...
Today only Jimin had joined us for lunch. So we three were enjoying our lunch with much fun and enjoyment...
Everyone in the cafeteria were talking and enjoying with their friends... The whole cafeteria was filled with non stop talks and noises, cheers and dramas...

We were enjoying our talks and lunch. But guess what, God really likes to test me... Here we go... The loud speaker of our campus... Aka Irene came towards our table with her minion... Wait where's the other one? Whatever who cares... She stood next to our table with her bitchy attitude about which no one even dares to care...

We ignored her at first and minded our own business which of course triggered her... Yeah all she needed was attention and we didn't want to give her that.
She then banged her hand our table, successfully gaining our attention this time... We all looked at her in a lazy way and waited for her to speak... Of course she would go first and she won't let us start even!

"What's up bitch!?" She asked looking at me.
"Yah! Dahyun, is there any mirror on my face?"
"No why?"
"Then how can she see herself looking at me!?" We laughed.

"Hey! Enough!"
"Or should I ask you the same, Irene?"
"I'm not here to argue with you or something."
"Oh really, but this seems nothing less that though!"
"You're getting on my nerves now, Y/N!"
"Yah! Irene, please back off. Don't start here now!" Jimin defended.
"But Jimin-shi, look at her. Look how she talks back to me!" She cringed. Uh... Boys of course... Her weakness.

"Irene please stop messing with our Y/n! She is not into fighting with you. Just go away please!" Dahyun covered up.

Wah! My friends... Can I cry now!?

"Okay okay! I'll go... Anyway I didn't came here to mess with you. I just came here to ask you Yoongi oppa's phone number. Gov me that and I'll leave"

Yoongi's number... Why would I give you that, huh!? When she said Yoongi oppa, I felt kike to vomit. But I still stayed calm and said,

"If you want his number, then go and ask him yourself!"
"And what if he give me his number?"
"He won't. Now piss off!"
"You trust him that much!?"

I looked at her in confusion... What does she even meant by that? But she continued

"Let's see if you still trust him after seeing this!"
With that she typed something in her phone and showed it to me in an instant.
"Here!"
She said and forwarded her hand in front of my eyes.

"Let me see that!" Jimin argued.
"No! It's only for Y/n. Let her see this!" She defended.

As soon as I saw the screen my eyes widen as if they would come out of their socket anytime. Tears automatically started gathering in my eyes. Seeing my state, Dahyun immediately snatched her phone and saw what is it.