Chapter One: The beginning

*He sits on the bed still as he looks at the ring that Nightmare gave him and is still questioning what he just agreed with then after Kona comes in Lego was scared*                           Kona: "Hey...Lego...you doing ok..?" *he said with a worried tone to Lego*                                Lego:"I'm...fine don't worry about it..."                                                                                                      Kona: "Oh... ok then" *he was about to close the door until Lego stopped him*.                         Lego: "WAIT.!!.. Before you leave I want to say I'm sorry for everything I've done I mean it"    *Kona didn't say anything and gave him a small smile and said* "I forgive you and I hope everyone else does too but it will take time" *he closed the door in the room and left Lego alone to think... he then looked at the ring on his finger again and then says* "Since I'm wearing this ring....does this mean I'm married now or something..?"                                           Nightmare: "Umm..No.?" *then Nightmare appears in the room out of nowhere but in disguise* "The ring is just there as part of the deal it's not marriage but the ring can also let me keep an eye on you but you are allowed to take it off"                                                                   Lego: "Umm... okay then" *he said a bit confused about what she said*                                  Nightmare: "Since now you agree with the deal so how about for your first part of redemption you throw all the corpses away out of that room then we can use that room for better use instead how does that sound..?"                                                                                                 Lego: "Yeah... I suppose that can work" *he got out of the room with Nightmare to the corpse room and threw all the corpses one by one then after a few minutes of doing so he went back inside* Nightmare: "Now that's out of the way how you have a diet off of meat for a bit like for right now a salad or some fruit"                                                                                           Lego: "Sure I suppose.." *as both went inside everyone was sitting down near the fireplace and looked at Lego with confused*.                                                                                                             Kona: "Umm Lego... who's that next to you..?" *Lego didn't know what to say until Nightmare interrupted*                                                                                                                              Nightmare: "I'm Stephanie it's nice to meet you all"                                                                                   Kona: "It's nice to meet you too Stephanie so how did you get here exactly.?"                               Nightmare: "Oh it's a long story but well I didn't have anywhere to stay until Lego found me and decided to take me here"                                                                                                                  Lego: "Yeah.." *he said nervously*                                                                                                                Kona: "That's nice to know Stephanie I'm glad enough we have someone new to join us"            *Kona said with excitement and interest* "Mind if we showed you around.?                           Nightmare: "I would love that"                                                                                                                      Kona: "Ok then let me set up a room for you real quick" *everyone else decides to help Kona with that and leaves Lego and Nightmare alone*                                                                            Lego: "Are you sure though you don't want to tell them the truth.?"                                                 Nightmare: "I rather not for right now but later on in the future I'll tell them but for now I'm more focused on your redemption here"                                                                                                    *Kona and the rest came back with a room for Nightmare and took nightmare around for a tour and Lego just walked back to his room still feeling guilty after everything he did and looked himself in the mirror with tears then look back at the crown and cape on the table but later on Nightmare heard his crying and decided to check up on him*                                      Nightmare: "Nathan... are you ok.?" *she asked with worry*                                                       Lego: "I'm not... I just hate myself for everything I caused... I don't want to see myself like this anymore.."                                                                                                                                          *he continued to cry*                                                                                                                                       Nightmare: "It's okay though I'm here to help you through this so this might sound stupid but if you don't want to see yourself like this anymore how about we dyed your hair a bit.?"    *she said trying to help as best as she could*                                                                          Lego: "Sure I don't mind" *he agreed to her offer then both went to the bathroom dyed his hair with some light blue streaks after a few minutes and looked himself in the mirror again* Nightmare: "So... what do you think..? Did I do a good job.?"                                                   *Lego felt a bit of happiness and hugged Nightmare with gratitude* "Thank you" *he said feeling a bit better about himself*                                                                                                         Nightmare: "No problem now that I gave you a new look we still need to fix some problems you did" ((Also I apologize for bad writing and that this took long I'm still have lost interest in this but I don't want to disappoint you guys and made this as fast as I could and hope next chapter has panels))