Time Will Tell

*Rosalie's pov*

"HARRY!!" I hadn't seen my best friend in weeks and I was soo excited to hear his voice down stairs. The house had been so empty without him, i was alone for 3 weeks. Running out of my room down the stairs I jumped into his arms. "Well hello beautiful," he was always such a flirt!

"Tonight...dinner...you...and....I!" He agreed and we ran up straits into my room. He had been out of town for his aunts wedding and got snowed in at Big Bear. He had to stay an extra week.

We sat there for what felt like hours ,but it was just a few minute trying to decide where to go for dinner. Finally making a decision I jumped in the shower and went to pick out what to wear. I dropped my towel and went to put on panties and a bra when I heard his laughter. Immediately, I threw on the underwear and matching bra. He smirked at me and said "good choice." A lot of screaming happened before I finally got him out of my room, so I could get ready.

It took hours but it was worth it. I wore a black strapless dress with diamond beading at the top. I complemented it with a silver cross necklace, diamond earrings, and silver strap on heals. My hair had loose curls and I finished my look with a smokey eye makeup.

...............................................................

*Harry's pov*

When she walked down the stairs she took my breath away. She was my best friend and the way she looked made my heart race. I was taking her to Chomp, a seafood restaurant. I knew it was her favorite.

I missed her so much, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I started to think what it would be like to kiss her. Quickly, I shook the thought we were just friend and always would be.....right? I guess only time will tell.

__________________________

Please tell me what you think I'm new to this. It's the first thing I have ever written. I'm sorry if the chapter was short I can't tell I'm on my phone! Thanks for reading and please give me some feed back!

- Moriah (: