Chapter 3.

Enity POV.

I stare at Coraline with a sad look I cup her face and she looks at me with confusion.

Enity“ *smiles* I wish I was strong enough to help you Coraline but my power isn't as strong as it was *eyes widen*.

Coraline“ What's wrong?

Enity“ Nothing just return home you must.

I take her hand and lead her inside but as we enter the living room the door is blocked by a giant bug.

Beldam“ even the strongest of spirits can be broken with love.

Enity“ Son of a-.

Coraline“ I want to go to my REAL Mom and Dad now!

The Beldam glares and gets off the couch.

Beldam“ Is that anyway to your mother?

Coraline“ Your not my mother.

The Beldam glares and walks towards Coraline and my eyes widen.

Beldam“ Apologize-.

I uppercut the Beldam and she stumbles back and glares at me.

Enity“ *shocked* Um.

She starts to transform to her true form and grabs Coraline by the nose my eyes widen.

Enity“ LET HER GO!

I jump on her back and try to fight her off Coraline but she throws me into the wall.

I watch her throw Coraline into the room and she turns to me with an angry look.

Beldam“ Now for you.

Coraline POV.

I hear the screams of Enity and I start hitting the wall.

Coraline“ Let me out!

??“ Quiet miss or the Beldam will punish us.

I turn around and my eyes widen and I walk to the glowing sheet.

Enity POV.

I'm on the ground in straight up agony I crawl to the mirror I hear footsteps and see the boy that was made the Other Wybie I think.

He pulls Coraline out she gasps and looks at me with sadness.

Enity“ Run now.

They head to the door.

Beldam“ Coraline is that you?

I struggle myself to stand and look at my reflection I'm completely beaten badly.

I walk to the room and see Coraline has escaped I look at the other Wybie who's holding sadness on his face.

I hear the footsteps stop and I turn around and see The Beldam looking at us with anger.

Beldam“ YOU LITTLE!

She charges at me and I duck her and run to the mirror and jump in and she laughs.

Beldam“ You can't avoid death forever!

I lean on the wall and cry.

I look seeing the boy ghost who looks at me with sadness I burst into tears as they all surround not the 3 that Coraline met but each one I couldn't save.

??“ Don't cry Enity.

??“ We don't blame you we asked the mistress to find our eyes and we'll be free.

I look at them with tears and lay on the cold ground.

Other father“ Entity.

I get pulled out and I see the other father he looks around and points to the door.

I run out.

Beldam POV.

I watch the sneak run out and I growl.

She's going to him.