chapter one

the night was cold, it was the depth of winter and i was walking in the street, looking for some food to eat when i looked around and then down to see a guy in the back of an old fashioned diner, i smelled sugar, and a couple cheeseburgers. me and the ravens needed food so i slid down the pipe at the endd of the fire escape, down to the dumster.
i looked up and saw that my 4 ravens were following me. they had introduced themselves as star,twitch, en, and blue, interesting names for birds, but what can i say about it im litteraly named claw, yeah like the nail but i liked my name.
one of the ravens rushed down and pecked at the bag and soon there was a hole and i ripped open the bag more, puling through the contents, and soon i found a bag of food, i looked inside and saw 2 cheeseburgers, and 3 glazed donuts. i hurried away, the ravens following close behind as i climbed back up the fire escape, back onto the roof and running back to the treehouse.
when we finally got there after some relentless running, we arrived to the old ragged treehouse in the small forest, there was a small blanket and table in the corner as i climbed up the ladder i heard my stomach rumble, when i finally arrived in the treehouse i started to eat.
in the end i got full with half the cheeseburger and one donut. i gave the rest to the ravens and they ate the food happily.
it was getting dark and i was starting to get tired , so i took the natural root and turned over on the floor, pulling the blanet over me and closing my eyes, " hey,you going to sleep already?" twitch said  as he flew over and and pecked me with one of his talons "ouch, yes!!!" i exclaimed as i swatted up at twitch "must you scratch me?" i asked as i pulled myself up by my elbows to look up at them "yes he must" blue said sarcastically, flying over to the windowseel and closing his eyes and going to sleep.
soon i layed my head on the wood and a couple of minutes later i fell into the world of black unconciousness.
i woke with a start as i got up and climbed down the latter and down to the ground.
i wasnt gonna bring the ravens with me, if they wanted to find me they would, well i did kinda wanna wake them up nut i needed free time, when i reached the ground i saw a man standing infront of my treehouse, he had short black hair, a black trenchcoat, and acouple of crows sitting on his shoulders "hello, wolfie jackson" he said calmly, like a family member and not like a total stranger.
"who the hell are you!?" i demanded "im caw and your a feral"  he again, replied like a family member "a what!?" i demanded once again and walked closer to the man with the crows, "a feral, a person who can talk to and control animals" he explained like it was nothing "why are you here?" i asked and stepped closer out of curiosity "to see if you would like to learn more about your powers and show you that there are people like you" he explained and snapped his fingures, then to my shock a murder of crows appeared in the sky, they seemed to be squacking at the boy, whos name was apparently caw like they were asking for orders or something "thats a coincidence" i said and and went closer "no its not, focus and think of a certain animal youve always been able to talk to apearing before you" "okay" i said reluctantley and closed my eyes, imagining a raven appear infront of me, soon i started to feel a warm feeling spread throughout my body, later after a couple more minutes of focusing i felt my stomach turn and opened my eyes to see a raven sitting obiedientley at my feet, to be frank i was shocked and my mouth was hanging open, my thoughts jumbled "yeah, i looked like that my first time too" the guy said and a small smile appeared on his lips " so would you like to learn about your abilitys and history?" he asked and to my surprise i nodded yes and started to walk with him, and by them my ravens had woken up and were flying behind me hurridley "who the heck is this" i heard en squack in the backround "his name is caw, and apparentley i can control animals so yeah, we're going with him" i replied and we kept walking until we stopedd and caw snapped his fingers and 2 murders of crows atleast appeared and lifted us up into the air and started to fly us to the outscirts of the town to an old church.
when we landed i was again in a state of shock, mouth open, and my thoughts jumbled once again.
he led me inside and i saw 3 other people inside.
one had a pigion on his shoulder and looked to be youing, one looked more like a kid and had a mouse sitting on his head, the other had nothing by her and the boy, caw went to go talk to them, by the looks of it they were happy.
i couldnt understand why they were happy and why we were at an old church but then i saw the oldest man walk up to me he had and trench tied around his waist and looked at the ravens on my shoulders "come on kid " he said and i followed him into what seemed to be the church basement. when we got down there i was surprised to see about 7 or 8 other kids and they each had an animal around them, and they seemed to be talking to them, some more happy than the other and some seemed to be laughing or be angry at the animal or annoyed.
what the heck had i gotten my self into, i thought.