Tonight... - 1

Minho and Jisung don't talk often but Minho admires Jisung from afar. He doesn't have many friends but does get bullied by others for being homosexual. From afar Minho would get so mad at the boys and girls that hurt him. Minho was also secretly a mafia, just so you know, only Chan, jeongin, Felix and Changbin knew about Minho being a mafia and joined in with him. Minho doesn't know how to protect Jisung away from those bullies. His baby always gets bruises after school and veins would appear around Minho's forehead. Thats when he thought that he could kill those guys to get to Jisung. "You're crazy!" Chan said " Thats my plan, I'll slowly make them suffer then kill them just to get to Jisung" Minho said. "Minho, I get you love Jisung-ah but, you're out of your mind! Just fucking talk to the boy!" Chan said. "First I will kill the bullies to get close to him" Minho smirked and chuckled slightly. "Fucking hell! Minho you kill the bad people that get you so annoyed or angry!" Chan explained "I know, Those guys get on my nerves as I always see them bully Jisung from afar! I promise you chan, everything will be fucking fine!" Minho said sternly "Ok, but just try not to get arrested or you will not have Jisung as the love of your life" "Oh I will be very careful" Minho smiled creepily. Minho was desprate to be Han Jisungs lover. 

It was the next day, Minho brought an extra uniform just in case he might kill one of the guys that bullies Jisung. He saw Jisung listening to music, he was also sitting on the fountain edge, he was also writing and crossing those anime legs of his. Minho was blushing as fuck. He was so fucking cute. Minho felt like fainting as he saw the younger giggling, don't know why but that was so cute. Minho almost fell, luckily Chan was there. "Really? are you gonna faint jsut because of a giggle, and stop staring your gonna scare him" Chan said "Chan Hyung, I know what I'm doing but, I just can't resist him FUCKING HELL!" Minho shouted. Minho complained alot thats when he turned around and saw the younger. "O-Oh hey J-Jisung" Minho said blushing and smiling awkwardly. "Hey Minho Hyung, well I need to get to my class, see you around!" Jisung smiled and skipped on his way to class. Minho smiled slightly as he saw the younger skip to class. "FUCK! he saw URGHHHHHHH CUTE!" Minho simp-ed over him. "Alright lee Minho, we need to get to fucking class, you can rant about him at lunch" Chan said as he left minho alone and went to class. 

During class, he kept an eye on Jisung. Just a habit he got. He saw a paper thrown on Jisung's head. Minho was only a seat behind Jisung. He can clearly see what was written on the crumpled paper. 'Faggot' Jisung was tearing up slightly, Minho can hear his little sniffles. He looked to the side and saw who threw the fucking paper. Minho knew who he was going to kill, Haejoon, one of his bullies. Minho planned to go over to his house. Tonight