Don't leave just yet...- 8

Minho placed the ramen on the table. Jisung ate the ramen, he didn't even notice that minho was staring at him while eating. "What?" He asked. "Sorry, I just can't believe you're mine now" Minho said. "Don't we have school?" Jisung asked. "Yeah but, can we skip" Minho asked. "The fuck, I never skipped, Unless I was sick, but still" "Yeah but sungie, just do this for once, I wanna be with you" Jisung rolled his eyes but smiled. He finished and then went to minhos room. He got onto his phone and scrolled through the news. The people they just killed yesterday are found dead in their own rooms. It has been awhile, minho wasn't coming up to his room. Jisung went to check it out. He can hear other voices. He saw Minho and his friends sitting on the floor. As soon as Jisung entered the room everyone looked at him. "Oh my gawd! You're finally dating Jisung! why didn't you tell us?" The smaller guy with bright blue hair was curiously asking minho. "Damn hes sexy wearing your clothes" The short as fuck guy was staring at Jisung. "Ayy, you don't get to stare at what is mine" Minho scolded. Changbin rolled his eyes. "Join us Jisungie" Seungmin said. Jisung sat next Minho. Hes not comfortable with his friends, in fact he never had any friends. "Jisung your quiet" The one with dark as black hair caught him being very quiet. "I'm not used to this" He said quietly cuddling into minho. "Well, should we introduce each other?" The aussie like one asked. "Well I'll start, I'm changbin, heres hyunjin, thats Chan and you know minho, just the dog like one is seungmin, the one with bright blue hair is felix and the fox look a like is Jeongin" Changbin said.

"Wow, first time I've ever had friends" Jisung said. "YOUR FUCKING FIRST TIME!?" Felix shouted. Jisung nodded "Well, lots think I'm weird, I chose to not have any friends, I sometimes think friends are distractions" Jisung explained. "Well you can trust us, we aren't ever distracting" Felix said proudly "Felix, that is the fattest lie I have heard from you bitch" Seungmin said face palming himself. "Oh shut up" Felix turned away from seungmin. "Anyways, this one killed that other girl that confessed to minho yesterday" Seungmin exposed "Jisung, did that!" Changbin shouted "And I was right, bitch!" Seungmin shouted back."Well I was about to kill the girls big brother AKA Jisungs bully" Minho said proudly "No shit, you were crazy and sick in love with Jisung" Chan exposed. 

Minho growled. "Well We better get going, you and Jisung have a good time" They suddenly left. Jisung and minho were left alone. It was just awkward silence. Jisung got up and went to the bathroom. Minho suddenly followed. "Hyung, I'm just going to the bathroom" Jisung whines as he felt the older hug him from behind.  "Let me fucking pee hyung" Jisung whined. Minho let him go and then went to his room and waited for Jisung there. Jisung came out of the room and then walked up to minhos room. "Hey, Hyung, I need to go back to my house, my mom is texting me asking me where I am, I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Jisung was about to leave until minho got up and quickly got his wrist. "Hyung-" "Don't leave yet"