Chapter 10

[ The End of Liyue]

[ Warning ⚠️- Cursing ]

" This chance is hard to come by, so.. "

" Show me all you've got "

And with that, the battle begins.

Winter went first, her polearm ready, dodging some of the arrows that Childe sent her way. Y/n uses Geo to shield them and the others from upcoming attacks, fusing Geo with Electro, making crystalized shards scattered around the area.

Sakura had picked up one of the shards, and a shield had materialized around. She using her Anemo to swirl with Winter's Electro to deal some damage while the twins also did some damage with Anemo. The fight continued on, Y/n had Paimon behind their shield so the fairy didn't get hurt.

As the travellers continued on attacking the Fatui harbinger, Childe had summoned his big'ol water whale. " OH SHIT! " Winter shouted, as all of them dodged it. " Language! " " Now isn't a good time for that, Sakura! "

The Travellers kept dodging Childe's hydro arrows and whales as well as doing a bit of damage to the Fatui harbinger.

It wasn't long before Childe decided to use his Electro delusion and considering that they all can only swirl Electro and no other element.. yeah... Not looking good for them..

' Where in the hell is Aster?! We could REALLY use her help right about now! ' Y/n thought as they hit Childe's Electro shield with their weapon. They all had to resort to using their weapons without elemental powers.

Winter was muttering profanities in spanish as she narrowed her crimson eyes in rage, electro crackles through her polearm and hands.

After a long time of weapons clashing against each other, Childe had sent the travellers flying and tumbling onto the ground, the twins quickly got up as Paimon checked on the others.

" Not bad, your teamwork is quite impressive.. but, that's just as far as you'll get.. " Childe swiftly spins his electro polearm and charged it towards Lumine and Aether.

Aether quickly goes infront of Lumine, resulting in him being thrown back a bit by the collision. Obviously not liking that, Lumine sent a glare to the Harbinger.

Childe saw this and only smirked behind his mask of his, and charged towards her, summoning electro at the tip of his spear.

Seeing this, Sakura and Winter nodded at each other, before lunging towards the Harbinger, effectively cornering him. Due to the collision, smoke filled the entire room. But once it cleared up.. Childe had disappeared. And then laughter.

He was standing in front of the Exuvia, his hand ready to go through the remains of the Geo Archon. "Didn't think you had that card up your sleeve."

Paimon's eyes widened, "You tricked us! You were only trying to get close to the Exuvia!"

He said no more, as his hand went through the body of the Geo Archon...

Only to pull out nothing.

"...the trickster has become the one who's been tricked."

Hearing a new voice, everyone turned to the entrance of the Golden House. And in all her glory was Aster, standing confidently with her hands on her hips. "What's up, bitches?"

Winter just glared and scoffed at her dramatic entrance, "Stop acting so cool and help us!"

Childe laughed, "Oh, no, please go on." He pointed towards the group with an accusing finger, "You're right. I've been tricked. You all know where the Gnosis is, don't you?"