I Shall Not Fight, But I Will Forgive.

Luna had been hurt, her arising sorrow and overbearing depression had finally gotten the best of her.

Celestia, the loving, caring sister of Luna was only filled with guilt . She never thought for a minute that the jealously of her sister would ever get between them. Celestia had never known what is was like to be second. She had always been the loved of the two sister.

Poor, poor young Luna had been shattered and beaten to the emotional brim of insanity..

Celestia had never known. And that's what hurt the young sister so deeply. Everyday she had gone unknowing of the young mare's sadness.

"Luna, please.. You can't just shut me out!" Celestia demanded to her.

"It's not like you've ever know the deep fog of depression.. Or the sorrow and sadness of the anxiety I've gone threw.." Luna cried out to her Celestia.

"Exactly!! And I'll never know your pain. And I'm so, so very sorry for that.. You're my beautiful young sister, and I love you.. I never-" Luna stomped her hoofs at Celestia in a self pitied rage.

"Just leave me alone! That's all I wanted in the first place!" Luna, without a glance, opened her barricaded like door to her sanctuary.

She cried for hours, thinking herself into a panic as her eldest sister listened in silence.