One ~ Deray Knile.

"I told ya', I ain't got any." I waved off the girl standing over me like I was a small bug about to be squashed. And to be honest, I felt like I was literally about to be squashed by the size of her. I shuffled uncomftably, cleared my throat then turned to the table full of woman, rangeing in ages. I could feel the breathe hitting the back of my head, indicating that the woman had not left yet. I turned to face the woman's eyes again. "Well?"

"You gonna get me some or not?" Her face only inches from mine. Her breathe stunk of eggs, something I definitely did not want to be smelling at this hour of the morning.

"Yeah, when I get some. Ain't now, piss off."

"You owe me."

"And I will get it," who was I trying to convince? Her or myself?

Ever since that fucking Miss Earndale cut off the delivering system, the drugs haven't been coming in. Meaning I am going to be leaving this place in a coffin at any point now.

The large girl, who I learnt was named Leah, wandered back over to her pussey, shooting me a glare in the process. I turned back to the table of woman and dished out the cards while thinking of some sort of plan to get in the gear I owe half of this prisons population.

If it hadn't been for Kyah and her manipulating scheme, that system could still be running. Kyah and her fucking lagging mouth. I'm glad the bitch got thrown into the SHU, otherwise she would of been nothing but a few organs disintegrating into the rubble at the old food court, after I was done with her. Instead, she was serving the rest of her time locked in the protection unit, probably getting rapped by the Governor.

Serves her right.

The officers surrounding the court yard ordered us inside. Our outside freedom was over, and it was now time to face the customers inside. I climbed up off the seat and walked toward the door, before my body was thrown against the wall.

"What the fuck?!" I cursed when my eyes met a younger Asian girl.

"You told me, gear would be here today. You lied."

"I fucking said it'll be here when it gets here!" I spat, struggling to stand on my feet. The girl had me up by my neck, her fragile, boney arms digging into the small lump on my throat.

"Now, you said now-"

She was cut off by Em, my one best friend and love interest. Em grabbed the girl by her hair, dragging her back as Ricca, the strongest girl on our block, spoke a few words to her face, too quiet for me to hear. I kept lookout, making sure none of the officers made there way over and slotted the lot of us. Last fucking thing I need.

"You okay?" Em asked, her hands resting on my hips. I nodded, wiped my nose while looking down to the Asian who was scurrying to her feet after Ricca gave her another warning. I nodded again then followed my feet inside.

Our unit was down the end of the hall, opposite the food court where the gear used to arrive to. My eyes meet a box that was laying close enough to the door for me to grab. I looked to the box, then up to the officer who was eyeing me up.

Stupid bitch officers.

The lady ones are always looking at me, either they got the hots for me, or they know my history and know I am the true dealer here, not Tayla who got slotted, then transfered only a month ago.

A whole month those woman have gone without their gear, and no wonder why I am dead meat.

"Ricca, grab the box." I whispered to the buff girl who was about to enter our unit.

"What?"

"Grab the box,"

"This one?" Ricca stood next to the wall, looking to the box on the ground. I nodded then walked into our unit, slouching on the chair and watched as Ricca slowly grabbed the box, then made a run to our unit as fast as her curvry body would let her.
I jumped up off the seat and followed Ricca into her cell. Together, with Em keeping gaurd at the door, we opened the box to endless amounts of chicken breasts. I shook each one, no luck in any.