The Enchanted Masked Giants (TMS one shot)

INT. LEWIS'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

Lewis, Daisy, and Dusty, three friends and avid fans of "The Masked Singer," are excitedly discussing the show.

LEWIS:
Have you guys ever imagined what it's like to wear those incredible costumes? I bet it's so much fun!

DAISY:
Totally! The creativity and mystery behind them are fascinating.

DUSTY:
(Playfully)
Well, why don't we try on some makeshift costumes we create?

INT. LEWIS'S ROOM - LATER

The friends gather various props and create makeshift costumes. Lewis dons a Polar Bear costume, Daisy a Gazelle, and Dusty a Frog costume.

LEWIS:
(Laughs)
Here we go! This is going to be hilarious.

As they put on the costumes, an unexpected magic courses through the room, and they begin to grow into 50-foot giants.

DAISY:
(In awe)
This is... incredible!

DUSTY:
(Mystified)
I feel so powerful!

The spirit of the celebrity associated with each costume takes over, granting the friends extraordinary abilities but diminishing their control.

LEWIS (as Polar Bear):
(Laughing maniacally)
I can't stop! I feel invincible!

DAISY (as Gazelle):
(Excited)
This is amazing, but I can't control it!

DUSTY (as Frog):
(Worried)
Guys, we need to figure this out before something bad happens!

INT. CITY STREET - DAY

The friends, now giant and under the influence of their costumes' spirits, accidentally cause chaos in the city. They struggle to regain control.

LEWIS (as Polar Bear):
(Regretful)
What have we done? We have to find a way to undo this!

DAISY (as Gazelle):
(Determined)
Let's focus on reverting the effects. We need to regain control.

DUSTY (as Frog):
(Thoughtful)
Perhaps we can find a way to channel the magic back into the costumes.

INT. LEWIS'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

The friends hurriedly remove their costumes, breaking the connection to the spirits and shrinking back to their normal size.

LEWIS:
(Panting)
That was way too intense.

DAISY:
We learned our lesson. Let's stick to admiring the costumes from afar.

DUSTY:
Agreed. And maybe we should find a way to prevent this from happening again.

They share a laugh, grateful to be back to their regular selves and with a newfound appreciation for the power and responsibility that comes with the unknown.