sex slave (Nancy x reader) 💦

"how bad could it possibly be?" Is what y/n thought when she touched herself without her mistress' permision. Nancy, y/n's mistress was currently in the living room while y/n was laying down on the bed she was needy but neither did Nancy touch her nor she allowed her to pleasure herself. Y/n thought Nancy can't catch her because she is in the living room so she started rubbing her clit with her long-artist like fingers, she tried not to make a noise but somehow a moan escaped her mouth when she tried to shove her fingers down her pussy hole.

While y/n was moaning and whimpering
She heard Nancy's voice and suddenly got up "tsk tsk, u are a brat y/n. Touching yourself without your mistress' permision?" Nancy said as she pinched y/n's round and pink nipples, not even a minute later y/n was on her knees,naked, her eyes blindfolded and her hands cuffed. Nancy leaned down to y/n "now , would u ever do what Mommy doesn't like?"

Y/n-"no I would never do something which makes my mommy angry and disappointed"

Nancy-"and does mommy pleasure u good? If yes then why did u had the need to touch yourself? Does mommy not make u feel good?"

Y/n-" no, no one pleasures me like mommy does, I touched myself because......."

Nancy-" because?"

Y/n- " because mommy didn't gave attention to me and don't fucking ask me questions just fuck me already" *she shouted*

And that's when Nancy lost her patience. She spanked y/n with the cold leather belt that y/n loved getting spanked with

Nancy- is *spank* that *spank* any *spank* way * spank* to *spank* talk * spank* to *spank* mommy?

Y/n cried in pleasure She loved getting spanked. Nancy then laid y/n on the bed and took out a camera from her drawer y/n couldn't see it as she was still blindfolded and hand cuffed with her legs spread. She heard the camera sound *click* one of her biggest kinks is to be exposed in front of camera. Nancy now walked towards y/n and touched the piercing ring in y/n's clit, she played with it and teased y/n. Nancy gave her a vibrator and sat on the chair "put it on highest level" she commanded and y/n did as told. She first tried to gently insert it inside her but failed and Nancy was pissed off looking at the scene she walked towards her and harshly shoved the vibrator inside her all at once and again sat on the chair y/n turned it on highest and laid down on the bed. Leaving loud moans. Nancy was enjoying the scene going on infront of her lustful eyes. "Ahh ahh ahh" is what came out of y/ns Mouth.

Nancy video called her friend, hwasa

Hwasa- " why did u call at this time?"
Nancy_" I wanna show u something"

Nancy turned the camera and showed y/n to hwasa

Hwasa-"shit, give me a closer look of her pussy"

*Nancy puts the camera infront of y/n's wet and throbbing pussy*

Hwasa-" fuck I love that piercing and your moans y/n can u call me mommy once?"

Y/n looked at Nancy just to make sure if she can follow hwasa's command Nancy gave her a look to go ahead

Y/n- "y-yes mommy ahh~"

Hwasa- "fuck yeah I want to witness live porn. Fuck her Nancy."

Nancy placed the phone on the table, took out a dildo and pounded it in y/n while miss hwasa was enjoying the show. Hwasa took off her pants and started rubbing her clit by herself. Listening to the clapping noises, hearing y/ns moan while touching herself felt so tingly. The night went rough and long.

___________________________________________

I know this was short but I am really sorry 🥲 I have my exam Tommorow and I was busy preparing for it. Good luck if u have your exams too 💘