Chapter 2

~Zander Pov~

I had just finished my 4 year deployment and we were allowed to go home for however we wanted before the gates opened i was thinking is i hade a mate there or not i wanted one but i don't know how they would feel with someone front he army and me keep going back to deployment then the gates opened as we marched in i smelt the best scent ever it smelt of candy floss and sugar then it hit me it was my mate my wolf yipped in excitement.

I was really exited for when we were allowed to leave and go see our family and people as soon as we were allowed i looked round for a bit and i was a bit upset because i could find him so i sat on the curb for a bit then i smelt his scent really close and i looked up and i saw him he was very small a boy 5,5 and i was 6,0 i sat and walked closer he looked even more beautiful his blond hair is one green and one blue eyes i stood in front of him i could tell he was nerves i really want to claim him as mine there and then but I couldn't so i offered him my hand and he took it so i held his as and took him to sit next to me on the curb "whats your name mines Zander"i said to him "Ayden"he replied even his name is cute i thought we just sat with each other and talked for a bit then i lifted his chin and kisses him it was a short kiss but it was really nice he looked at me and he was really red "would you like to spend the night with me" he said "sure i have me where else to stay" i said as i smiled i got and gave him my hand he took it and i lifted him up we walked hand in hand to his car when we got there i saw a lot of people including some Alphas then Ayden introduced me to them "this is my win Liliana and her mate Alex and my friends Roxy and Alexa they are mates and guys this is Zander" i smiled at them as they said hi when we got in the car there were two fold up chars in the boot me and Ayden sat there together on the way there Ayden fell asleep leaning on my shoulder and i had my headphones in watching tv on my phone when we got there Ayden woke up and we got out the car along with Liliana and Alex they said bye to the others two.

We went in the house as Ayden asked me what i wanted to do i shrugged and he said we can watch a movie as he dragged me up stairs to his room his room was quite plain it smelt of him so i didn't mind i got my backpack and got fresh clothes i got a pair of tracks and a vest top he was in a hoodie and black short shorts it swear i was drooling but i got into bed with him he hoodie was annoying  me so i went into my bag and pulled out one of my hoodies it was black with a gun on it his face lighted up when he saw it it made me chuckle he changed out of his hoddie and into mine it looked good on him.