Feelings change -1

This is a story of a boy and a girl. They fell in love with each other from their school life. Both the boy and the girl studied in different schools and colleges. Their love story began from a social media site. Before their relationship they Never thought that even a single person can mean so much to them. They used to talk day and night. They met with each other once in a week. Gradually their love started increasing. They used to have quarrels among themselves for small reasons but this didn't stop them from loving each other. This happy relationship continued for many years. After 3 years of their relationship they both had to plan about their future. They both gave their studies the first priority . So, the boy went abroad for higher studies. But the girl stayed here because she did not get the opportunity to go abroad. They promised to each other that "no matter how far we are our love will always remain strong "

After the boy went abroad they didn't talk as much as before because the boy became very busy in his work and his studies. After many months the boy planned to go back to his country for a visit. After hearing this the girl was so happy that she told all her friends about this. The boy came to his country for about 1 month of vacation. As his flight landed he called the girl and said," we need to meet .I have something to tell you. "