Feelings change -2

The girl in excitement went to meet the boy. After so many months they both were meeting with each other.

They met in a restaurant and talked about many things. But suddenly the boy got serious and told the girl, "look ,the thing is that umm......... I Started Falling For someone else. I wanted to tell you this a long time but I didn't have the courage to tell you but today I decided to tell you no matter what. I went abroad not just for my studies but to meet the girl I had started falling for.

After that the girl had nothing to say and she just left from there heartbroken. She went to her house and locked herself inside the room for hours and hours. She was a well educated girl so she did not take any wrong steps. Her friends and family members told her to be strong and bold. For some days she was heartbroken and memories of the past came up to her. But as the days passed she became stronger and stronger.The girl had truly loved the boy but the boy couldn't understand her love.  Now she is a strong girl. Memories of the past still comes but she fights it back, it does not distract her in any work she does. She is living her life to the fullest. In the future she will definitely find someone who is the best for her.

-Piggu