JEALOUS

★

( Proof Read)

Carmen's pov

Me and Stacy got ready for the ,,plan,, so basically stacy and i will work at the nursing home for a bit until lydia dumps andy. Well at least that's what Stacy told me. We walked down the hall and i immediately saw andy. He was on his phone. As we walked by , a woman spoke that the bookies are here , stacy quietly shushed the old woman. I give her a small smile and walk away with stacy.
She then stops in-front of andy.

Stacy- Andy? Oh hey

He then looked up from his phone and saw us both.

Andy-yo

After his quick yo, he looked back at his phone unbothered. What a little dick. Ugh why am i even here.

Stacy- what are you doing here?

Andy- im just visiting my grandma, she's taking a nap rn so i have to wait until i can get picked up.

Stacy-so sweet that you visited her

Andy- my mom says they'll take my Xbox if I don't so...

Me- damn, you only visit you grandma because of an Xbox..

Andy- well uhm..

Stacy tried to make small talk and kept giving me hints to ask too but tbh he looked annoyed and i was getting tired of his shit. I quickly get a notification on my phone. It was from Aaron. He and i exchanged numbers at the  bat mitzvah. I smiled at my phone and excused myself and walked over to the bathroom.

Andys pov

Andys pov

Stacy tried to make small talk with me but honestly I didn't really want to talk to her. So after a few more questions Carmen  excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was on her phone the whole way there though and kept smiling at her phone. What was so important. What was on that phone..
Stacy and I talked a bit until i got a notification on my phone from my uber, which was a sign that i gtg. I told her bye and walked away.