دل کی کہانی -2

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Harshin Ridwan -(main lead)

Billionaire.
25 years old.
Son of Ibrahim Ridwan and Nadia Ridwan.
CEO of the Ridwan Emperor.
He is into a mafia gang but a good one. He is the head of the Gang. His gang is not like other mafias, they are good ones. They help others and respect womens and they don't kill people but he will give a better lesson to the ones who rape womens and the ones who kill innocent people and they will regret for what they did and their life will be like a hell, this is what Harshin will do to them. Actually he is a nightmare for those bad people.
In the outer world he is everyone's crush and ideal boyfriend, husband and son. A good buisness man and successful at this young age.

He is fair. He have forest green eyes and perfectly trimmed beard and perfect nose and well built body but not that much muscular but perfect. He is looking like a Greek god with 180 cm height.

He have a lot of enemies but his main enemy is Dian Shah.

Dian Aariz khan

Billionaire
30 years
Son of  Aariz khan and Jasmine Aariz khan
He is also into these mafia things. He is not that much bad. It's just he doesn't care about anyone.
But he is also a CEO of the Shah group. In the outer world he is good. He have no love towards anyone except his sister. His parents died in an accident and no one knew about his sister he kept it as a secret for her safety. He loves her a lot. 

Harshin and Dian are enemies. They only know who they are and they didn't know each other better. When Dian knows about Harshin that day he swear that he will not let him live peacefully. Until today they are enemies. Dian trust that Harshin's father is the one who causes the accident for killing his parents. So that's why they are enemies. But actually it's not the fault of Harshin's father.,

Naira Aariz khan-(main lead)

Studying MBBS 5th year .
22 years old.
She is living in Kerala with her mother's family. Her mother Jasmine is a keralite. But now she is living in London for her studies. Her brother is the one who she have and he is the one who sended her to Kerala. Her whole school studies was done in Kerala and after highschool she came to London but she is not living with her brother but alone in her apartment. She want to live with her brother but he insists it. She asked so many times to him why he didn't allow her to be with him. But he only answer it like it's for your safety and be a good girl and do what he says. Now she done with this answers so she is living like a normal orphan girl like he said. But they both loved very much and care about each other. He will call her every day and Once in a month he will pay a visit to her. Now she understands him so she don't have any complaint about this now.

Naira is a beautiful girl with long black hair which reaches her mid thigh. She have a beautiful light brown skin. She have a beautiful coffee brown eyes with long lashes. Her smile is gorgeous. She is 168 cm tall. And she a practicing muslimah and she loves modesty so she always use abhyas and she cover hair every time Infront of non mehrams. She uses churidars, kurtis and desi dresses but it will cover her body perfectly. She is childish and mature at the same time. she is cute loveable perfect women who every mens will dream of. She likes to cook.

Her best friend is Ameera Yusuf from Kerala. She is the only one who is close to her other than her brother.

______________________________________

Guys please vote, like and support me. I'm not good at writing I know but I'm trying to improve myself in writing. So please support me .
Love you 🤍...