Iwaizumi (Haikyuu)

Character: Iwaizumi Hajime
Type: Angst 💔, Fluffy Ending☁️
Story Name: I'm sorry for being so stubborn
*Omegaverse**TW: Panic Attack*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat next to the coach trying to figure out plays for the team. Every once in a while my eyes wandered over to my alpha. Whenever we're alone he treats me like I'm his prince and that nothing I ask for is a burden. But recently I've been bringing up the idea of coming out at least to his team and it's like he shuts down after he firmly tells me no. I understand him wanting to be comfortable with coming out to the team. But whenever we're out and about he seems to not want to be close to me at all. We're practically strangers in public which makes me upset. I snapped out of my little daze as the coach yelled about practice being over. I began packing my stuff when I heard Hanamaki ask Oikawa and Iwaizumi, "I've been wondering do you guys have mates? I've never seen you guys actually date anyone." Oikawa was quick to say no and that he was still waiting to meet his mate.

I let hope fill my heart as Iwaizumi paused before he shook his head, "Yeah no. Not yet. I hate most people anyway." My ears seemed to stop listening to everything but my heart beat. I grabbed my stuff quickly and stumbled out of the gym before running home. I ran up to my room whimpering softly as I closed the door. I barely made it three more steps before I felt myself begging to hyperventilate. My breathing quickened and I began seeing spots. I couldn't see, hear, or feel anything. It felt like the walls were closing in on me until I felt arms wrap around me. I began breathing harsher and trying to push away the person until I heard Iwaizumi speak, "Babe, It's me. Calm down, babe. Breathe with me please." I calmed down just enough to follow his breathing movements. Once I could breathe at a normal pace he wiped my continuous tears away. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked while rubbing my back.

I began hitting his chest with my fist though it probably doesn't hurt him at all. "Y-You're such a-an asshole. I fucking hate that you hide me like this. Y-You so easily told everyone you didn't have a mate. Like I don't mean anything to you at all." He sighed and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry, (M/n). I'm just scared. I've never been with anyone and well everyone always went with Oikawa and I know how much of a flirt he is and this might sound stupid but I was afraid I'd lose you to him." I sighed softly and sniffed softly, "Zumi you know everything about me. I love you with all my heart. You're everything to me and Oikawa will never get in between that. You know I'll never leave you for anyone." He smiled a bit and pressed a small kiss to my cheek, "I'm sorry for being so stubborn. I promise I'll let the team know and I'll proudly show off the fact that I have such an amazing and caring mate." I smiled and thanked him and we spent the rest of the night cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully, you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes<3